47

happy 76k reads! a few chapters left ... can't say how many. but vv few. just be ready.

enjoy :3 !

TW // slight mention of drug abuse

It felt like a walk of shame.

You wanted to get out of this house as soon as possible, ignoring everyone's stares, and buried the embarrassment you're feeling as you guide your boyfriend on the way out. His arm is slung around your neck, breath fanning your cheek, reeking of alcohol and... something.

Gojo's hand was on top of yours, which was placed on his waist, gripping his shirt tightly. You don't want him touching you, especially when you found out that it touched someone that wasn't you minutes ago. You erased the intrusive thoughts, focusing on successfully getting him home tonight.

"Where are we going, babe?" he asks, eyes fluttering. How much did he take? Despite what happened, you still worry for him. He's a light drinker, and there must be a reason why he drank tonight... or why he did drugs. Without letting you know.

Why was I even waiting for an explanation? I should just drop him here.

But I didn't. I couldn't.

As much as you want to ask him so many questions that you have in mind, you kept it all to yourself for now. You're going to wait until he's sober enough to talk to.

Stupid. Fucking stupid.

You didn't bother making eye contact with anyone in the room, not even sparing the kitchen a glance, in case Geto was there, watching you both. You wanted to confront him about lying straight to your face, but you needed to get Gojo home first. He must've known what Gojo was up to. Your heart sinks at the fact that he made you look like a fool in front of everyone in this house.

The girl that you caught with Gojo was nowhere to be seen, and you think it was for the best. You couldn't bear to see her, and even though you weren't one to lash out, you never know the possibility when it comes to Gojo. He's made you pissed before, heart broken, and incredibly happy. Emotions that are too much for your liking, but you loved, and at the same time, hated it, because he's the reason behind it.

Though, the cycle never ends. Here he is again, crushing your heart tightly in his fist.

And you're still here, carrying the burden.

The door was already two feet away when someone blocked your path, causing for you to stop. Gojo relied all of his weight on you, so it was hard to stand on your feet without struggling. "'Toru, please..." you whisper, trying to get him to stand on his own.

"'Toru, huh?"

You sighed through your nose when you heard a familiar nasal voice. When is she going to leave me alone? Brittany tilted her head, as if there's a word 'CLOWN' written with red marker on your face. You know she's going to mock you for it, so you walked pass her, not even sparing her a glance. However, she's a bitch. Of course she is. The B in Brittany is 'bitch'.

She got on your nerves as soon as she tried to get your attention by blocking both of you again. She raised an eyebrow, her hand on her hip. "Ignoring me now, huh? You should be thanking me, Y/N. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't find out that your junkie of a boyfriend is cheati-"

"Get the fuck out of our way." you spat.

You don't know if she has anything to do with this, but there's a possibility she's involved. Whatever happened upstairs, you're sure she's not a hundred percent innocent. She knew what was happening upstairs with Gojo. Just like Geto did. You just wanted to go home, let Gojo rest, and deal with all of this tomorrow. You're just too damn tired of everything, but this bitch is always testing you. And she's going to get a piece of it right now.