Chapter 05

"Babe" Maddox whispers close to Willow's ear and she slaps him off.

Maddox curses as he rubs his cheek where she hit, before he moves away and calls her, trying to wake her up but she turns pulls the blanket over her head and turns to go back to sleep.

"Willow" he calls only to hear her little growls.

"Wake up" he smiles and once again he gets her cute little growl.

Pulling the cover from her body he calls her once again and Willow slowly sits up on the bed and scratches her head, turning her head she searches for the water bottle and Maddox watches as the girl gulps down the water, gets out of the bed.

He frowns when she walks towards the mirror opens her eyes and stares at herself for a moment then at once she turns to glare at him.

"How dare you wake me up!" she shouts at him.

"You will breakfast" he reminds walking towards her but she pushes him away.

"That is not important, the sleep is! I was having a great dream"

"Dream?"

"Ugh, I hate when people wake me up. I left my home because my parents would not let me sleep in the mornings and now, I cannot even sleep here" she cries as she gets back inside the covers.

"Are you not hot?" he asks and she glares at him.

"I get cold in the mornings and in middle of night!" she snaps.

"Why did you go check yourself in the mirror?" he asks and she sighs.

"So, if my day goes to turn worst, I know who to blame but I know who to blame and it won't be me" she eyes him.

"Freshen up, your breakfast is missing you" he smiles as he puts his hand at the back of her head and kisses on her nose.

"What's for breakfast?" she asks.

"Freshen up first" he asks and she groans.

"Why is it so difficult to be a human? It's so hard to be one, it's hard from the moment you wake up to the moment you sleep, everything is just so, ughh" she cries throwing her hands and legs and rolling on the bed.

"Willow!" her mother voice makes Willow stop and she rolls away from the bed to stand at the bedside.

"Good morning, Mom. I was just making my bed" she smiles.

"By rolling on it?" she asks and Willow frowns.

"Well, the bed is big, my hands are small so I have to roll around to fix it" she explains and her mother sigh as she glances at Maddox.

"You should go and eat" the woman smiles and Maddox eyes Willow who glares at him.

"Hurry" he asks her and Willow watches Maddox leave.

*******

"He was in here" her mother points.

"You literally saw him leave mom" Willow points.

"You do know you were flashing your underwear while rolling on the bed" her mother sighs and Willow groans.

"He has seen me naked mom" she informs before wincing as her mother swats on her shoulder.

"Have shame" the woman scolds.

"That's why I am wearing an underwear and you did not find him in my bed. God, mom, I am thirty now, stop playing the mom card by hitting me" she grumbles.

"You are thirty, act like one"

"I suck at acting that's why you never take me to your club brunches" she states.