Chapter 16

"Ugh" Willow groans as she grabs the ladder, pushing her head back she stares at the shelves of book as a sigh leaves her mouth and with determination, she clutches the ladder before raising her leg.

"Fuck you" Willow screams as every part of her body hurt, everything hurts.

"Ssh" someone hushes her and she apologizes before she slowly moves back to her seat.

"Rough night?" her daily customer asks and Willow winces as she sits down.

"Terrible morning" she replies.

"Oh, well hope he was good leave you in pain in the morning" the woman grins knowingly and Willow sighs in misery.

"I will be damn if I let him even touch me again, bastard.... mommy" Willow cries as she massages her arm.

"Here" her neighbor puts a box in front of her and Willow eyes it.

"What is it?" she asks opening to find some green leaves and carrot.

"I did not know you got a rabbit" Willow points as she pushes the box away in disgust.

"Well, if you have been fucking that handsome man who visits you, I guess we can call you a rabbit" the woman points.

"Shut up"

"Your man asked me to drop this for you and asked me to watch you eat it all" the woman points and Willow narrows her eyes.

"I am not eating this" she finalizes.

"Well sorry girl, if you do not eat it all you have to sleep empty stomach"

"As if" Willow scoffs as she pushes the box with her index finger to the edge of the desk before it falls down.

"Oops" Willow blows air at her index finger.

"Well, sorry to inform you but for every time you refuse to eat what you are asked one book from your phone will be deleted" she warns and Willow laughs.

"So, what he will hack into my phone and delete my books, better take it delete it. I am too lazy to actually scroll through it and delete the books anyways...

It seems he does not that I do have memorized the sites to download it again" Willow explains.

"In that case he asked me to show you this" she states she places an envelope and Willow eyes it before she opens to take out the pictures in it.

"He said if you do not do as asked and even dare to order take outs, he will not only post these pictures in websites but will make a human size big board and put it in front of the gym you two went so his fighters can see you struggle and get motivated" she puts the threat out and Willow fumes as she stares in horror at her sweaty body, pained filled ugly expression face.

"Seeing these photos, even I am motivated to lose some weight" the woman points and Willow jumps off the chair moves around grabs the damn box and slams it on the table.

Moving around she opens and eats all the while she glares at her photo, curse Maddox and gags shoving the raw cabbage in her mouth.

*********

"Thank you" Maddox smiles as he puts his phone down after talking to Willow's neighbor.

He calls his secretary in his office and waits as she walks in, standing in front of his desk she waits for his order.

"Contact our vendor ask him to ready a team, he needs to install few CCTV's cameras around" he informs and she nods.

"Where do you want those cameras to be set?" she asks.