Chapter 25

Note: I know I said no more Leon and Willow, but for some reason I cannot take it off my head, where the story is headed towards so well hope you do not roll eyes on this chapter. I don't care I just want to write what I feel strong about even if I will regret it, it's better to regret after doing than having what if's, in my head.

************

Willow glares at her mother's back who busies herself preparing the dinner, she then turns to stares at her father who quietly cuts the vegetables so making her way towards him she takes the knife out of his hand.

"Why are we even doing this?" she asks her father who shrugs his shoulders"

"Dad, seriously this is going overboard"

"Inviting one's in-laws for dinner is not overboard" her mother points.

"Well not our fault if they are rich and wants to keep throwing parties"

"Willow, no arguments on this, go set the table and do not I ask you to not open your mouth tonight"

"So, you want me to stare at all the food and not eat?" she asks.

"You know what I mean! And anyways, Maddox has been such a kind man by letting you stay in his house"

"So, what? He is rich he does not need me to pay rent and I am broke, I cannot pay"

"He loves you that is why he keeps up with you and this idiot does not know"

************

"Mom, he has enough rooms in the house, me taking over one does not make any difference and he should be thankful that because of me, he does not have to worry about babysitters, see gain for both of us...

You know dad, there are these books on babysitters who either gets seduced or seduce the man of the house, I am in a way protecting Mad and his family, he should be grateful" Willow argues.

"Oh, the great Willow, if this is so then when are you two getting married or have you been refusing to marry him in name of freedom and independence or your good for nothing fantasy world" her mother asks and Willow pouts.

"Well, he needs to propose me for me to say yes, mom and I proposed to him twice"

"What?" both her parents shout in shock.

"It was by accident, nothing serious" she sighs.

"Did he say yes?" her mother asks as she shuts the gas to walk towards Willow.

"Who cares, I have not" Willow groans before she winces as her mother hits on her arm.

"Such an idiot! He is a good man, good enough to take you back and this girl, immediately ask him to marry you and you better record his yes" her mother shouts.

"But from what I read, should not a man get on his knee for me?" Willow frowns.

"Oh, so when it comes to marriage where does all of your glory words on women's equality goes? He proposes or you, who cares as long as you two get married"

"I have hopes and dreams too, mom"

"And you are getting old, Willow"

"Then I will be a sexy cougar, maybe marry someone younger than me!" Willow snaps as she puts the knife down.

"Am I interrupting something?" Maddox voice makes Willow groan while her mother's eye widens as she turns to stare at him.

"Maddox, oh welcome, aww your kids, are they not just so cute" she states as she hurries to stand in front of Maddox.