Chapter 14

"Your pacing will not make the situation better" Victor voices as he watches Maddox pacing back and forth.

"I will kill the fucking bastard" Maddox grumbles as he glares at Victor.

"I am a legitimate child" Victor voices.

"What the fuck did he do to make her faint? She should be the reason to make their lose their consciousness not the other way around" Maddox snaps as he stops and eyes the door to the room.

"The doctor is checking her, so relax will you" Victor asks and Maddox turns to face him.

"Willow will not be part of this" he finalizes making Victor raise a brow.

"She is stressed out, enough. She does not want to be any part of it and you will respect her feeling" Maddox adds making Victor sigh to stand up.

"Your woman your decision" Victor pats on Maddox's shoulder as the door opens.

Maddox turns at once as the doctor walks out after checking on Willow.

*********

"There is nothing to worry, she must have had a busy day. I asked Mrs. Volkov but she did not know about it, so..."

"What is it?" Maddox worries as he interrupts the doctor.

"Nothing alarming, Mr. Gray. I just wanted to know when was the last time she ate" he asks making Maddox frown.

"Uh, well we had breakfast together and then..." Maddox frowns.

"I heard she was kind of kidnapped and was running all around, running in empty stomach it was bound to happen" the doctor points.

"Wait, you mean that girl, she fainted because of empty stomach?" Victor asks in disbelief.

"Yeah, except that she is just fine, oh and it would not hurt if she exercises few days a week. She needs to check her calories. If the extra fat is not under control, it may harm her body. As soon as she wakes up do let her eat something" the doctor advices as he leaves and Maddox enters the room to find Mila standing next to Willow's bed.

"Good thing, the Luceros were gone before this incident. I mean, you worried for nothing. She fainted not of shock but lack of food" Victor sighs as he wraps his arms around his wife pulling her towards the door.

"But she needs..."

"Food, one that has low calories" Victor states as they leave and Maddox gets in the bed next to Willow.

He sighs as he pushes few strands of her hair out of her face and kisses on her forehead, pulling her closer to his chest her holds her in his arms.

*********

Maddox watches Willow munching on the food as she sits on the bed, he frowns when she grabs a piece of chicken before she pushes a spoonful of noodles in her mouth and then grabs a piece of cake, he closes his eyes when she bends her head and sips through the straw while she holds food in both of her hands.

"Uh, you know that no one is running away with your food, right? Eat slowly" Mila suggests and she nods at the fries so Mila grabs few pieces as she opens her mouth to be fed.

"Can I get the carrot too?" she asks and Mila frowns.

"Is this healthy?" she asks even if she passes the piece of carrot.

"I am eating carrot for healthy reasons, have to maintain my parent's sin"

"Sin?" Mila frowns in confusion.

"Yeah, my body, it's their sin" she grins and Mila clears her throat.

"And it's Maddox's temple, when he worships it" Willow laughs at her joke before she shuts when Maddox stands next to her.