Chapter 10

Note: The wedding scene is from the Book "Sparkles" Chapter 20 of Richard and Naomi, where Willow and Maddox are invited to.

**********

"Mom, I know" Willow groans through the phone.

"I am just going for free food, free hotel room" she points through the phone.

"Jeez, just because I am going in a wedding with a man does not mean we are going to wed mom, chill"

"Mom, I have to go, talk to you later, Maddox is honking his car for me. Take care of yourself and dad, yeah...love you" Willow sighs as she cuts the call.

"Honking my car?" Maddox asks as he stares at Willow who was standing at the opened door of her room still in her night clothes not even fresh.

"All your fault for calling her to inform you are taking me for a wedding, she has been nagging me" she grumbles as she lets him in.

"Well, if I am taking you somewhere I think it's normal to ask your parents, the least I can do is inform them" he points as he walks in and closes the door.

"To be honest, it is kind of insulting that you would call my parents and ask for their permission when I am adult enough to take my own decisions. This is the very reason we woman can never be totally independent...

Why? Because the men in our lives thinks it's very gentleman alike, chivalrous to inform the girl's parents before they go out, get engaged, married, jeez let them watch us have sex too" she scoffs.

"Never knew you were into public sex" he teases and she eyes him in irritation.

"To early to talk about sex" she sighs.

"You started"

"I can talk, think, walk but I cannot let other to that with me. Basic sense" she sighs as she lies down on the bed.

"I wonder what would really happen if it was not me for you" he asks as he grabs her wrist pulling her to sit up.

"Well, I would be sleeping peacefully" she yawns.

"Did you even pack?" he asks as he looks around the room.

"In the drawer" she informs so he walks to open it to find a small bag.

"That's it?" he asks and she nods her head.

"I got clean undergarments, comfy clothes to sleep in, I can travel back and forth is same cloth, no one is going to chase me for wearing same clothes while I walk out of the airport" she informs making him shake his head.

"We have two hours, so please get ready" he asks.

"Don't worry, all I have to do is wash my face, brush my teeth. It will take less than half and hour, that mean I still have one and half hour to sleep"

"What about shower?" he asks.

"Took it last night and I will shower once we reach the hotel" she points.

"Willow" he calls as she gets back to bed.

"I need to continue the dream before it disappears"

"That can wait"

"It cannot"

"What dream was it?" he asks as he holds her up.

"I was flying"

"Let's get ready and we can fly for real" he smiles and she groans.

"I want to sleep"

"W have a flight" he reminds and she groans wrapping her arms around his waist as she buries her face on his stomach.