Chapter 26

Maddox pauses and covers his phone as he stares at his office carpeted floor where papers were spread out and Willow was rolling with laughter.

"Can I keep this picture?" she asks in between laughter.

"No" Maddox refuses as he goes back to his call before ending it.

"But why? I look sexy" she whines and he sighs putting his phone away.

"Willow, I told you a no, when you wanted to follow me to my work, I said no when you asked to read the files on you and I said no when you took it and now look at the mess in my office" he states and she sits with folded legs.

"But I will never look this sexy, look at the picture"

"I don't want anything that reminds me of that" he points and she groans.

"This is a best candid picture"

"Your lips swollen after being kissed by some other man? Your eyes glazed with lust and your..."

"I don't even have these toned legs" she sighs as she stretches her legs and stares at him.

"Willow"

"Whoever photoshopped this, damn they are good oh and page 140, it says I even worked as a stripper undercover that's bollocks! I would never choose Annie as a stripper name, like ever!" she shakes the papers in her hands.

"Then enlighten us what name would you chose?" Victor's voice makes her turn to stare at the man walking in.

"Something you could not moan" she grins and Victor narrows his eyes at her.

"What happened?" Victor asks to Maddox as he points at the state of Maddox's office.

"She is not some undercover"

"And you believed whatever she told you?" Victor asks shaking his head as he steps on a picture of hers.

"Hey! You messed the pout!" she snaps as she crawls to grab the picture.

***********

"If you have nothing better to do, go be with Mila" Victor orders and Willow narrows her eyes at him.

"I am not some babysitter"

"No but you can be a tour guide" he points and she glares at him.

"Nothing is free these days"

"Are you asking money from me?" Victor frowns.

"Are you so broke that you cannot afford a babysitter?" she challenges and he shakes his head as he pulls his credit card out.

"I only work in cash"

"Does she ask for money to blow you?" Victor sighs as he pulls few bills out and hands to Willow as he glances at Maddox.

"I am not a prostitute Victor but then again my dream of being a stripper has flown away so may be, I can be a prostitute for Mad" Willow winks at Maddox who slowly stands from his chair.

"I do own a stripper's club if you want to try" Victor raises a brow at Willow who scoffs as she counts the money.

"The man who has to pay to keep his wife occupied, I don't think it will be fruitful to work with you" Willow states as she shakes the bills at Maddox who steps on the papers laid on the floor as he grabs her wrist and pulls her to him, meeting his lips with her.

"There are never favors and money deals in family" Maddox smiles as he pulls away and takes the money from Willow's hand as she stares at him in surprise.