1

Jungkook is a female in this fanfic
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Jungkooks pov

I look down listening to the jocks laughing at me "she's so ugly and fat! No wonder she hasn't got a boyfriend" I put my hood up and move my hand to my stomach and tear up

My friend jennie sits down next to me "kook?" I go to speak but a jock pulls jennie away "don't go near her jennie! She's got a disease!" jennie sighs "sorry...yeah I forgot i-i-I was just... sitting down to bully her..." i look at her "w-what?" she looks down and then walks away quickly.

Tears roll down my cheeks. The jock laughs "awwww prissy little princess is gonna cry... Aww noo" I look down and hug my backpack tightly.
The jocks all laugh "how pathetic...maybe lose some weight and people will actually talk to you"

He slams something down on my desk and looks at his friends "let's go" they all nod and then walk away.
I look at what they slammed onto my desk and sigh seeing a picture of a pig.

I pick it up and read what's written on it...the pig is talking and I read what it says "I'm Jeon jungkook....the ugly..fat pig" I sigh and put it into my bag.

The teacher walks Into the classroom and looks at me "good afternoon jungkook, are you going home?" I nod "uh yeah...im just, packing my things away that's all.."
I put my things into my bag and gulp when the group of "Bad boys" walks into the room.

My teacher smiles "they've all got detention again" I nod "I-I see...w-well I'll get going.." she nods and I then bow to the other students and rush out the room avoiding any other student

Jimins pov

I watch a girl rush out of the room. I sit down at a desk holding a pen "who was that?" jin huffs "Jeon jungkook, she is one of the girls who always gets body shamed...i see her a lot in the corridors during lunch trying to hide from Daniel and Nathaniel and all of that group"

I tilt my head "but why does she get body shamed?" yoongi shrugs "she's fat" I roll my eyes "oh come on hyung...its 2021,are we really judging people because of their weight? Fucking grow up" yoongi rolls his eyes "that's what I've heard jimin...i don't shame her, I don't even know the girl"

I roll my eyes "whatever, she's not my problem anyway, I don't care" the teacher huffs "Park jimin this is your 10th detention this week!" I nod "it's my new record..." she huffs "you're lucky I'm in a good mood" I chuckle "you're always in a good mood when it comes to me Mrs! I'm your favourite student"

She rolls her eyes "that's a lie...jungkook is my favourite, the girl that just ran out the class...she stays strong even though she gets picked on the most" i tilt my head "if you know she's getting picked on why don't you stop it?" she sighs "because jungkook said not to... She said she'll be okay and it'll blow over soon"
I nod "I see..."

Eh..i don't care what happens really, it has nothing to do with me and I don't even know the girl! I'm sure it's not that bad and I'm sure she's fine..