35

🔞🔞

One month later

Jungkooks pov

I laugh as jimin pulls me to the study room in the Palace. We close the door and both laugh and I then lean against the door and look at jimin who smiles and stands in front of me "we should run to the bedroom" I nod and then gasp when he kisses me deeply

I kiss him back and wrap my arms around his neck. I gasp when he lifts me up by my thighs and then pulls away from the kiss "y'know princess.. My parents are right, you would be an amazing eomma"

I blush and smile "I'm not so sure about that oppa" he smirks "only one way to find out babygirl.. What do you say?" I bite my lip and then nod "I suppose"

He chuckles and then puts me down and grabs my hand "let's run past the guards and to the bedroom quickly" I laugh and nod and we then walk out the study and see maids and guards looking for us. We laugh and rush to our bedroom which we share.

We both moved into the Palace a few weeks ago and we have to apparently plan a masquerade ball but we don't want to! Sooo we're running from the maids and guards who are trying to get us to plan stuff.

We run into the bedroom and jimin laughs and locks the door and we both laugh and then jimin grabs my hand "gotta be quiet or they'll know what we're doing" I nod and blush and he then kisses me deeply and moves so we're near the bed

I pull away from the kiss and then giggle a little "are we actually gonna do this while hiding from our parents?" he looks me up and down "babygirl we haven't done this in months... I honestly cannot hold myself back for much longer and I really want to see you swollen with my baby"

He moves his hands to my belly and I bite my lip and nod a little and then lay down on the bed. Jimin smirks and leans down to me and lifts up the bottom of my dress up and he then kisses down my neck "you wanna be swollen with my baby?"

I nod and tilt my head slightly "of course I do" he smirks and then takes my dress off of me and he then kisses me deeply. I kiss him back as I undo his shirt and tug it off of him.

I then hear footsteps outside the room. Jimin pulls away from the kiss and smirks "shhh babygirl. We can't let them know what we're doing" I giggle a little and then he undoes his pants making me blush

I gasp when he makes me sit up and he then sits down and pulls me onto his lap and unclips my bra. I gulp a little and he then stops his movements "you don't want to do this babygirl?"

I nod "no of course I do!.. We just havent done it in awhile" he smiles and tucks some hair behind my ear "I'll take care of you, don't wanna hurt the princess" I giggle and he takes my bra off of me.

I hear a knock on the door followed my my appas voice "you two have 3 hours on your own, once those 3 hours are up we need to do this planning" I then hear footsteps walking away.

Jimin smirks "better hurry this up then huh princess" I nod and then grind against him making him groan and grip my hips. I lick my lips and then look at the time "I-I wanna..i wanna s-" jimin nods "come on then babygirl"

I smile and then slide off of his lap and onto my knees in front of him and pull his cock out of his pants and underwear and my breath hitches "I-I forgot how big you are" he chuckles and then groans when I lick a strip from his base to his tip

He moves his hand to my hair and I then take his cock into my mouth and he moans a little when I start to move my head and swirl my tounge around his tip. He moans and grips my hair "fuuck that's a good little slut for me~"

I continue my movements until he pulls me off his cock and brings me up to him to peck my lips before pushing me onto the bed and ripping my panties off making me blush madly.

I gasp when he moves so his tip is aligned up to my pussy. I look up at him and he then looks down and spits on my pussy making me blush more as he slowly rubs his spit over my pussy with his cock before thrusting inside me quickly.

I moan loudly "FUCK!" I then gasp and cover my mouth quickly. Jimin smirks "stay quite babygirl" he starts to thrust fast and hard making me moan. I then grab the sheets tightly and try and hold back moans

Jimin then leans down to me and takes my nipple into his mouth and swirls his tounge around it making my hands fly to his hair and grip it tightly as I moan not caring who hears now.

Jimin groans as I tug on his hair a little and he Continues the same pase and pulls away from my breast. He looks down at me and then intertwines our hands "fuck you're so fucking beautiful! Our kids will be so gorgeous"

I blush and arch my back when he then rubs my clit fast and hard making me moan loudly "fuck fuck fuck! Y-yes oppa~" he continues to rub my clit fast "come on babygirl, I feel you clenching.. Cum for me, cum all over oppas cock"

I moan loudly and he then hits my g-spot and I cum all over his cock as my thighs shake. He groans "fuck you're clenching so much around me.. Fuck your tight little cunt" I moan his name loudly when he pulls out and leans down to thrust his tounge inside

I arch my back and moan his name loudly, he pulls away and then immediately thrust his cock back into me "you're so fucking beautiful.. Fuck..you're fucking gorgeous, my future wife" he thrusts harder making me moan

He then moans and grips the sheets next to me and I gasp as I feel him cum deep inside me. He stays where he is while stopping his movements. He looks down at me as we both breathe heavily

I lick my lips and then use all my strength and pull him down to me as he starts to slowly move his cock inside me again. I moan and then kiss him deeply and he immediately kisses me back while thrusting more

I pull away and he smirks "a couple more rounds before we have to do some planning?" I bite my lip and nod and I gasp when he moves so he's led down and I'm ontop of him but he keeps his cock inside me and smirks "can't let any out babygirl.. I need to put a baby in you"
I blush

I-I can't believe this... W-we're trying for a baby...
I-is it too early??....