22

Jungkooks pov

I giggle holding onto Jimins arm while he drinks some beer. I look around and jennie gasps "KOOKIE!! COME OVER HERE!" I gulp and look at the water. I shake my head "I'm okay where I am"

Gain laughs "SHE CANT SWIM!!" she laughs more and I step back a little and jimin turns around "yes she can she's just deciding to stay with her boyfriend. If you have a problem with that then you can shove it up your ass and go be jealous somewhere else"

Jimin wraps an arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. I smile a little and Gain huffs "she looks like a whore anyway. I wouldn't want her over here anyway" I look down and jimin scoffs "says the one in, basically a see-through swimsuit"

He kisses my cheek "ignore them babygirl" I nod and then lean my head on his chest.

I gasp a little when someone grabs my ass. I turn around and see ethan stood there smirking. Jimin looks at him "what did you just do?" I step back "he grabbed my ass" Jimins eyes darken and ethan gasps "dude I was just having a feel..sharing is caring"

Jimin splashes him with water "I don't care. Now shoo you rat" ethan steps back "dude stop hogging her! We can all take turns! We did it with gain!" my eyes widen and I hide behind jimin. Jimin glares at him "lay a hand on my girlfriend and I'll drown you. I don't give a fuck if you all stuck your dicks inside gain at one time you keep your disgusting paws off my girl!"

He turns to me and wraps his arms around me "she is mine" ethan smirks "which means her body is yours too" jimin rolls his eyes "no, she is her own person and her body is hers. Look, let me show you an example"

I gasp when jimin moves his hands to my ass and looks at ethan "I'm allowed to do this, but If she pushes my hands away then I won't do it again. Because it's her body and I'm not gonna touch her if she doesn't want me to"

Jimin then looks at me and I smile a little, he moves his hand to my breast making me blush madly. I grab his wrist gently and he smiles "its okay. I'm not gonna do anything else" I let go of his wrist and he then looks at ethan "see??? That's called respect"

He moves his hand "maybe you should be taught to have some" jimin wraps an arm around my shoulders and kisses my cheek. He looks around at anyone "if any of you even look at my girl in a way she doesn't like. I will cut you up into itsy bitsy bits and feed you to the fishes. Understand?"

Everyone in the pool nods and then jimin turns around and kisses me deeply. I gasp a little but kiss him back moving my hands to his chest. He moves his hands to my ass and grips it a little making my breath hitch a little.
He slowly pulls away from the kiss and smirks a little
"why don't we go home?~"

I look at him and we make eye contact. I nod "okay" he smiles and says goodbye to his friends

W-why did he smirk when he said that??....