4

Jungkooks pov

I cough violently throwing up into the toilet. I manage to calm myself down after and clean up my mess. I walk out the bathroom after washing my hands and I sit down at the table next to jimin again.

My mother looks at me "oh baby, they took the salad away...why did you take so long?" I blush madly "Eomma...thats not something to discuss over the table!" she giggles "ohhhhhhh I see" I look down blushing madly

I feel jimin looking at me "can we go get some air..... Alone?" I look at him "I uh....okay" we both stand up and walk outside. He grabs my hand and pulls me into an alleyway "you were in there throwing up weren't you?" my eyes widen "w-wha-" he cuts me off "that's dangerous jungkook!!!"

I nod "uh hu and you care?!" he steps back "well i-" I scoff "you don't care jimin and I get that! I get that what I'm doing is dangerous but-but I need to do this!" he shakes his head "no you don't! You're doing this because of a couple bullies?"

I laugh "a couple of bullies...yeah..its the whole school oppa...THE WHOLE SCHOOL bullies me! I am the 'fat kid' in school...N-now get your nose out my business! If you're going to use this against me then go ahead...i-i honestly couldn't care anymore..."

I then walk past him and back into the resturant. I sit down at the table and see a bowl of ice cream in front of me. Jimin walks back in and sits down and then eats the ice cream he had in front of me.
I sigh "I have a lot of homework and studying to do...I should leave" I stand up

I then bow to Jimins parents "it was lovely to see you again..." i then rush out of the resturant and gasp seeing a bunch of the popular girls stood outside. Jamie, the head popular girl smirks looking at me "awww did you eat all the food in your house so you had to come to a restaurant!"

I look down "please leave me al-" I gasp when they start to chuck rocks at me. I wince as one hits my head, I then scream a little when someone catches the rock which was about to hit my face. I look up and see jimin holding the rock

Jamie squeals "heeeeey jimin~" jimin looks at me "you alright?" I nod "I-I-I'm f-fine..." he nods and then looks back at Jamie "leave her alone Jamie...she has done nothing to you" Jamie gasps "why are you defending her?! She's a fucking pig! Just look at her!!"

Jimin laughs "are you serious?! You're judging her because of her weight?! Grow up Jamie! You fucking dumb whore!" jimin then chucks the rock back at her "oh and jungkook is an old childhood friend" he turns to me "your appa told me to come escort you home"

I sigh "I don't need escorti-" he cuts me off "I don't give a fuck. Now walk" I huff and then start to walk home while he walks next to me

He doesn't care...i know he doesn't. Has just pitying me...