36

A few weeks later
At a ball

Jungkooks pov

I sit on a throne next to jimin with a tiara on my head. Jimin sighs a little "this is so boring.. Watching people dance around and try to get out at-babygirl are you okay?" I nod "just.. That smell is so disgusting"

He tilts his head "all I can smell is garlic baby.. You love garlic" I shake my head "no that smell is making me feel sick.."

I cover my mouth and rush to the bathroom and throw up into thr toilet. I hear jimin run into the room after me. He gasps and holds my hair up for me "do you feel unwell princess?"

I manage to stop puking and look at him "no I feel fine! It's just that smell was disgusting" I stand up and flush thr toilet. He sighs "baby you just puked! You obviously aren't okay!" I sigh "I have a sensitive nose. Maybe it was just too much garlic! I'm fine"

I walk out the bathroom and walk back to where the thrones are. Jimin walks to me and grabs my hands "babygirl please tell me if you aren't feeling well" I smile "I feel fine, however my boobs hurt from you constantly biting them oppa" I poke his nose and he laughs a little "sorry baby"

We both laugh and I then wrap my arms around his neck "I promise you I'm fine okay? Ive Just got a sensitive nose that's all" he sighs and nods "if you're sure babygirl" he wraps his arms around my waist "want to dance babygirl?"

I nod "id love to" we walk down to the  dance floor and loads of guests sit down as me and jimin start to dance to the music together. We step along to the music

I keep my arms around his neck and he holds my waist as we dance

I laugh a little when he pulls me closer to him and lifts me up a little and spins around.

We both laugh and he then puts me down "I can't wait for the day you're my wife" I blush and kiss his cheek "and I can't wait for the day when you're my husband" he smiles and then he goes to kiss me but I quickly turn away and rush to the bathroom to throw up again

God what the hell is wrong with me?!!!

Jimins pov

I look at the bathroom door worried. My mother walks over to me "son?-" I sigh "I don't know what's wrong with her. She's been doing this a lot lately"

Maybe I should bring a doctor to the Palace to see if she's okay..