20

Lunch

Jungkooks pov

I walk into the canteen and gasp a little when luka walks over to me (a soccer player) he smirks "you look so sexy~" I raise my eyebrow "well on Friday you said I looked like a fat muddy piggy" I poke his nose "make up your mind hon"

I walk past him and over to jimin "oppa!" he looks at me and smirks "hey princess. How was class" I pout "horrible. James keeps touching my butt when I stood up and kept trying to undo my shirt" his eyes darken "what?"

I hug his arm and he kisses my head "I'll go and have a chat with him princess. Its okay" I sigh and look down when the popular girls walk over.
Jennie smiles "Kookie" I look at her "hey eonni"

Lisa looks me up and down "huh... You've changed" I blush a little "I-I uh.." jisoo smiles "you look great! We came to invite you swimming with us!" I look at jimin who nods

I look back at the girls "I uh-" Rose giggles "the boys will come as well. Including jimin" jimin wraps an arm around my shoulders and nods "I won't leave your side"

I hesitate but nod a little "okay. Sure" jennie smiles widely "great! Jimin knows all the details, see you later babe!" I giggle a little and she then walks away with the others.

Acxa walks over (a cheerleader) and looks me up and down "can I talk to jimin?" I nod "yeah? I dunno why you're asking" she smirks "well I mean its obvious you're paying him to be your boyfriend. Nobody would date a fat slut like you"

Jimin glares at her "oh fuck off! Let's get something straight! Nobody is paying me to be her boyfriend! She didn't suck my dick so I would be her boyfriend! I CHOSE to be her boyfriend because I fucking love her! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

Axca scoffs "what? You love fucking a little fat girl? Set your standards higher oppa" Jimins eyes darken and he then looks at me "princess. Go and hug yoongi for me" I hesitate but nod and walk over to yoongi who hugs me hiding my face in the crook of his neck. I grip his shirt a little

I then listen to jimin "no. You all really wanna know what I love about her? I love her personality. How kind and loving she is and also how fucking gorgeous she is! I don't give two fucks if she's fat, if she's thin, if she's got spots, if she's got body hair or stretch marks! I don't give a fuck about any of that! I love her for her and if you have any problem with that then you can kindly FUCK OFF"

I then hear a thud followed by everyone gasping.
Yoongi let's me go and jimin spins me around so I'm looking at him. I see blood on his fist and I go to look over at Axca but he stops me "she's dealt with"

I blush a little "oppa... You shouldn't hurt people" he rolls his eyes "princess.. Id kill for you if I had to" he gently brushes some hair behind my ear leaving his hand on my cheek "I love you" I smile a little "I love you too, thank you"

He leans closer to me "I'd do anything for you" I smile and he then kisses me deeply. I move my hand to the side of his neck and kiss him back.

He slowly pulls away and pecks my nose "let's ditch the rest of school and go back to yours. We can watch a movie" I nod "okay" he looks around and smirks a little. He then grabs my hand and both of our bags
We both then walk out of school.

I'm so nervous for swimming..
I-i can't swim.. But I don't want to tell jimin that because I'm worried and afraid...

M-maybe I'll just sit on a chair and watch..