2

Jungkooks pov

I walk into my house and make sure to lock the door. I drop my bag down on the floor and take my shoes off and then walk into the bathroom. I tie my long hair up and pull out some scales. I stand on them and look down and gasp a little "I've gained weight?!"

"no you haven't bubba, I'm stepping on it"

I turn around and gasp "appa..." i step off the scales, appa sighs "are they still bullying you?" I nod a little "yes...b-but it's okay! It'll all blow over soon! Don't tell eomma, she thinks I've got friends and I'm happy... Please appa"

He hugs me "alright princess...i won't tell her, but you need to stop starving yourself" I nod "okay appa..." he steps back and smiles "now go get into some nice clothes, your mother will be home soon and we're going to dinner"

I smile and nod "okay appa!" I walk out the bathroom and to my bedroom to change into some nice clothes

I close my door and then take my shirt off. I turn to the side looking in the mirror and I sigh looking down at my fat stomach "great...i have gained weight" I grab an oversized hoodie and put it on. I then take my pants off and look down at my thighs "I'm so.. So fat"

I put some baggy-ish jeans on and then sigh looking at myself in the mirror "at least... With baggy clothes you can't tell I'm fat.." i look down "I-I.. I just wish someone would think I'm beautiful...but nobody other than my parents ever will..i-ive got to lose weight.. A lot of weight.."

Jimins pov

I walk into my house "SUP WHORES!" my mother rolls her eyes "for god sake jimin. Will you ever walk into our house like a normal boy?" I shake my head chucking my bag on the floor "probably not" I walk to her and she kisses my head "how was school?"

I nod "same as always.." my father walks to us both "one of my colleagues has asked us to dinner..he is bringing his family and asked if you two would like to come" I smirk "free food? Fuck yeah I'll come"

My mother sighs "no homework?" I nod "yeah Ive got tones to do.. But I ain't doing it" they both sigh and shake their heads. I smirk "soooo what times the dinner?" my father chuckles "in an hour, go get ready"

I yawn and nod and then walk to the bathroom and take my shirt off. I look in the mirror and chuckle a little, I then undress fully and get into the shower

I don't give a fuck who his colleague is, I'm going for the free food and thats it.