27

Two days later

Jungkooks pov

I

walk into my bathroom laughing a little "give me a second oppa!!" I spot the scales.
I hesitate but then grab them and put them onto the floor.

I take my shoes off and step onto the scales. I look down at my weight "I've...ive gained so much since being with jimin.." i frown and move a hand to my belly

Jimin walks into the bathroom "babygirl?" I tear up a little and he gasps and smiles a little "oh baby.."

He walks over to me wrapping his arms around me from behind "you see this tummy?? This tummy is all mine and what's mine is something I cherish. You're the cutest and most beautiful girl to exist. I love you just the way you are"

I pout "I've gained so much" he nods "that doesn't matter. Now put the scales away and change. We're going out" I sigh a little and put the scales away.
I look down at my thighs. Jimin grabs my hand "they're one of my favourite parts of you~"

I giggle a little and we walk to my bedroom and I change into

I brush my hair and then tie it up in a ponytail.
Jimin grabs my hand "come on babygirl!" he pulls me downstairs where I see my parents sat on the couch

My eomma looks at us "have fun you two!" I giggle "back later!! Love you!!" me and jimin walk out and I look at jimin "where are we going?" he smiles "just on a walk...i wanted some time alone"

He intertwines our fingers and I smile "any particular reason?" he shakes his head "no."
We walk into the playground. I look around and smile seeing little kids playing around and laughing

I giggle when a little boy runs over to me holding up a stick "lookie!" I crouch down "whoaaa...so cool. Is it a wand?" he nods "Im Draco malfoy!!" he then pretends to hiss like a snake making me giggle "ooo very scary"

I hear a man gasp "BEN! LEAVE THOSE PEOPLE ALONE!" I smile and ruffle the boys hair "it was nice to meet you." he giggles and nods, he then passes the stick to me and smiles running to, who I assume is his appa.

I stand up looking at the stick. I giggle a little "so cute.." jimin nods "your good with kids" I look at him as we continue to walk and I don't let go of the stick. I shrug "it's instinct...i get so protective of children..I do like children"

He smirks "what if we had a baby?" my eyes widen "m-maybe after school...we're still so young" he nods "yeah I know. I was just saying" I giggle and kiss his cheek "well.. In the future. I'd love to carry your children" he chuckles and then we stop by a cherry tree

He leans against it and I smile and grip his shirt and kiss him deeply. He rests his hands on my waist kissing me back

Aish imagine that...
Me and jimin having a baby...
That would be a dream come true!

But not many high-school couples end up being together forever...
And jimin will find someone better..
S-so it's unlikely...