33

Jimins pov

I sit at the table with my grandparents. A butler puts the crown on my head making me huff, my grandfather smiles "you must have found a princess by now! Right?"

I look at my parents who nod a little. I sit up straight and nod "I have, she's the most gorgeous princess you'll ever meet" my grandmother smiles "that's great. When can we meet her?"

I smirk "I can take you to her right now if you like?" they nod.

I stand up and look at my eomma and appa "let's go, shall we?" my appa smirks a little and we walk out the Palace all climbing into a limo.

We drive to jungkooks House. I climb out quickly and walk to the front door, I pull my keys out and open the door.
I look inside and see jungkook asleep on her parents laps.

Jiyeon looks at me and gasps "jimin?" I smile "hi" my grandmother pushes past me and gasps "your highness" jiyeon gasps "shoot" minjun gasps and looks at my grandfather "hello again. Old friend"

I tilt my head "what?" jungkook whines a little and sits up rubbing her eyes. I walk to her and crouch down in front of her. She looks at me and gasps "oppa?" I smile "hello princess"

She looks up at my grandparents shocked

My grandfather gasps "the hidden princess of busan" me and jungkook look at them confused

My grandfather gasps "the hidden princess of busan" me and jungkook look at them confused. Jiyeon smiles "you both met at a ball when you were younger..we took jungkook out the royal life so she wasn't used and so she could live a normal life, nobody knew that jungkook was born.. She is the hidden princess of busan"

Jungkook stands up and so do I. I grab her hands and she smiles a little "you came back" I nod "of course I did" she giggles a little and wraps her arms around my neck "nice crown. Reminds me of prom"

I huff "we do not speak of that night" we both laugh a little. She smiles and then I lean down and kiss her deeply, she immediately kisses me back and I wrap my arms around her waist

The hidden princess of busan...
So that means. She can be the one I marry!!!
This is great!!!