8

Jimins pov

I

Park behind the school. Jungkook looks at me "you parked behind?" I nod "it's the first day of you wearing an outfit like this, I don't want your anxiety to kick in a lot" I climb out the car grabbing my bag and then walk around and open the door for her and she climbs out.

She looks around blushing trying to cover her legs with her bag.
I take her bag from her after closing and locking the car "want to hold my hand?" I hold my hand out to her and her eyes widen "w-what?" I chuckle "we have all classes together today. I'll protect you"

She hesitates but then grabs my hand and I pull her into school slowly making sure to avoid as many people as possible.
She looks down "oppa.. I-im scared" I stop walking and look at her. She tries and cover herself up

I pull her to my locker and then take the leather jacket off of her "wear this for now, until we get to the field" I pass her a sweater. She puts it on and I chuckle "it's huge on you" she smiles fiddling with the sleeves

I grab her hand again putting the leather jacket into her bag and then put my things in my locker so I'm only carrying her stuff and we then walk together outaide

My eyes widen when something hits Jungkooks cheek, she winces loudly "ow!" she let's go of my hand moving her hands to her cheek. I drop her bag and look around seeing a bunch of students staring at us.

A girl smirks "I got her!! Now get her away from oppa!" everyone steps forward towards me and jungkook but stops when I gently grab Jungkooks hands "is it okay?" jungkook nods "it's a small graze...i-I'm okay" I glare at the girl who threw whatever it was at jungkook "get the fuck away from my friend right now"

I pick jungkooks bag up and then gently drag jungkook over to my friends.
She sits down on the steps leading up to a classroom.

Taehyung gasps "ooo is this your girlfriend?~" he passes me a cigarette. I shake my head "no, she's a childhood friend actually" we all look over at her as she looks up at the clouds

 I shake my head "no, she's a childhood friend actually" we all look over at her as she looks up at the clouds

I gasp a little "you took the sweater off" she looks at me "y-you said wear it until we get to the field...so I took it off since we're on the field" I nod "I see" I smoke the cigarette and she looks down at the ground

Taemin nudges my arm "isn't the fat kid?" I roll my eyes "no she isn't, she isn't fat nor is she thin! But that doesn't fucking matter! So shut the fuck up dude!" taemins eyes widen "dude calm down! That's just what she's known as! I don't know her name"

I huff and then walk and sit next to Jungkook "you okay?" she looks at me "y-y-yeah" I sigh "that's a lie...do you want different clothes" she looks down "I'm sorry oppa" I smile "hey hey don't be upset. We can try again another day. I have some jeans you can wear, is that alright?" she nods.

I grab jins bag "you still have my jeans in here right?" jin looks at me "but they're too small for you" I nod "which is why jungkook is going to wear them" I pass her the jeans and a belt "go change and I'll wait here for you" she nods and then stands up walking inside.

Taehyung smirks "she's got a fat ass~" I slap his arm "dude!!" he gasps "that's a good thing!!! I'm just saying! I'm not stealing her from you!" I glare at him "oh fuck off tae"

A few minutes later

Jungkook walks back over to us now in jeans instead of shorts. I see the group of popular girls walking towards her, she turns around and then gasps a little.
I whistle loudly so she looks at me and then she runs over to me hiding behind me

I smile a little and then the popular group walks up to me, jennie smiles "where is she?" I sigh "jennie..leave her alone" jennie shakes her head "no no I wanted to know what hair products she uses, her hair looks really soft!"

I feel jungkook gripping my jacket tightly. I chuckle "I'll ask and get the information to you" jennie smiles "thanks jimin!" they then walk away.
I turn to jungkook who was blushing "sorry....i-it was instinct"

I gently grab her chin "do you trust me yet princess?" she shoves my hand away "n-not fully" I smile "well...we should get to class" I grab her bag for her and then intertwine our hands.
She looks at our hands and smiles a little as we walk to class.

She's warming up to me...
This is what I wanted..she'll warm up to me fully soon..