12

One week later

Jungkooks pov

I walk into school dressed in an outfit jimin got for me

I see jimin leaning against my locker. I tie my hair up in a ponytail and giggle running over to him "oppa!" he looks at me and smiles "hey princess...you're wearing the outfit I got for you!" I nod "I am" he smirks "shall we do some exercise before class?"

I smile and nod, I put my things in my locker and he then looks me up and down "have you got shorts on under the skirt?" I nod "I do, I always wear shorts under skirts" he nods "okay!"

We then walk outside of school and then start to run laps around the field..
Jimin started doing this with me because I'm still trying to lose weight, he knows he can't stop me so he started doing it with me!

We do 5 laps around the field every morning before class,then another 5 at lunch..
He's also started to go on the same diets as me..
A-and he's really thin...its worrying me..

We get to our third lap and he falls to the floor "fuck!" I stop and gasp "oppa!" I rush to him and help him up. He winces a little "fuck...no I'm fine, just-just dizzy" I huff "you need to eat!" I sit him on a bench and then rush inside grabbing my bag and pull some food out.

I rush back to jimin and hand him the food "you need to eat!" he looks at me "so do you! You're so pale jungkook!" my eyes widen "no! I'm fine! I'm not hungry" he glares at me "don't lie to me!" he puts the food next to him and grabs my chin "you don't need to lose weight jungkook!"

I tear up "yes I do! I need to lose weight so-so I won't be bullied! I need to be perfect! And you're already perfect so you don't need to do this!" he shakes his head "nobody is perfect jungkook! NOBODY!"

I look away from him "I-I just...i want to be happy, and I can't be happy if everyone is bullying me!"

As if on cue, a girl throws something at me "FATTY!!!" she laughs. Jimin looks at me and then eats some food. He takes a deep breath and then stands up "then I'll stop them"

My eyes widen "w-what?" he looks at me "eat the food jungkook. Do as I say, you do not want to see me mad" I hesitate but then nod "okay..." he sighs and then gently pats my shoulder "I'll make them stop...i promise you"

I go to speak but he then pulls out his phone and walks away leaving me alone.
I look at the food and then sigh and eat it all.

I look down "I feel so fat... I just ate all of that" I put the empty lunchbox in my bag and then go to start running again but the bell rings
"fuck... I guess I have to do more at lunch to burn all of these calories off.."

I walk to class and sit at the back of the room alone...just like normal..

Maybe jimin has given up, nobody keeps promises they make with me..
Maybe he's given up and this was all a lie, it wouldn't surprise me...

Back to normal I guess...,