A Horrific Heartbreak

Previously, on A Candy-CODED Love-

(Y/N)-

I felt something inside of me shatter, as the king I thought I knew turned out to be a manipulative felon. He was now laughing sadistically, as he is about to drive Vanellope straight into the signed pillar which stood at the track's center.

"END OF THE LINE, GLITCH!!!", he growled, while he still slightly glitched.

This whole scene is just too disheartening for me. I am feeling so much at once, as everything I thought I knew tumbled down. I honestly felt like slamming the brakes so that I could break down and cry. So that I could break down and scream!

... But I can't cower down now! Something could still be done!

It doesn't look like he has noticed me yet! Would he stop what he was doing if he realized I was here?!

At the same time though, I can't doubt Vanellope! She has dealt with this imposter longer than I have, so she probably already has something up her sleeve!

...

-----------------------------------------------------------
Bah-dink!

(You chose to let events play out!)

I just sat, as I continued to cruise along normally. I know Vanellope can find her way out of this situation!

Sure enough, Vanellope was able to glitch herself away before King Candy, or Turbo, could have crashed her into the pillar. This completely threw him off, as he crashed into one of the cave walls.

"NO!", he shouted, as Vanellope drove off. Before I could say anything, he immediately set his kart back into gear, speeding out towards the tunnel's exit to go after her. I drove in after him, thinking I could maybe catch up with him.

As he neared the exit though, a giant cybernetic insect landed right in front of it, roaring as it opened its gaping mouth. What is that thing?!

King Candy screamed, as he tried to slam on his brakes, but it was no use. The giant insect had placed its front clawed legs forward, as it stopped Candy's Royal Racer in its tracks, launching Candy into its gaping mouth. Not even a second passed, as the monster gulped him down, coughing up little remnants of blood- which glitched between being the Sugar Rush pink to being a classic crimson.

It felt like my heart just stopped, as my eyes were wide with horror from what I just witnessed. The mixed emotions I felt from earlier on whether I should be angry that Candy lied to me or hurt from feeling manipulated, now turned to a sinking feeling that I have just watched the man that I have had feelings for get eaten alive.

The mechanical bug looked up at me a moment, as it gave another screeching roar and started running towards me. I shut my eyes, as I floored my gas and drove straight towards the bug.

I sighed as I opened up my eyes, and saw that I was already out of the tunnel and still driving towards the finish line, as I had successfully managed to phase through the giant bug.

I was now safe, but I didn't dare turn back. My tears were already flowing as I sped forward. He'll- he'll respawn, just as I have seen him do in the past!- But we know now that he isn't from this game... Now that his true character has been revealed, could he really never come back?...

Not too long after, I had caught up to Vanellope. The raven haired girl turned to me, as she heard me pull up.

"There you are (Y/N)!- Oh, whoa! Are you okay?", Vanellope started to rejoice before shifting to a concerned tone. She must have noticed that I was crying.