Welcome to the Boss Level!

Previously, on A Candy-CODED Love-

(Y/N)-

"(Y/N), you are not coming with me!", Ralph chided, as he tried to turn the hoverboard downwards again.

"Ralph, I-I already lost my king! I am not willing to lose you, too!", I yowled, as I turned him back up.

"(Y/N)...", Ralph uttered, now looking at me with pity. He stopped moving the hoverboard for a moment, leaving us suspended over the air.

"... Come on, Ralph. I also now know that King Candy isn't who I thought he was, but whether he is fake or not, or if he is the reason I can't leave isn't relevant to the fact he was my closest companion. I know we only met today, but I now consider you and Vanellope to be my friends. This is my own game, so unlike you, I can't permanently die from fall damage or boiling hot cola. I am willing to help you on your risky feat; just let me help you!", I pleaded.

Ralph looked at me for a moment.

"... Fine. We are almost there anyways", he sighed, giving into my pleas. I gave a small smile, pleased that he accepted my help. "Now, just hang on", he told me. I nodded, as I made sure to keep hanging onto his pant leg. The hoverboard then continued onto its path towards the tip of Diet Cola Mountain.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Once the hoverboard brought us over the peak of Diet Cola Mountain, Ralph immediately jumped down and instantly charged towards the center of the mentos deposit. I jumped down after him, although my landing wasn't nearly as impressive. I fell back onto my tush, skidding a bit against the hard mints. Ouch!... Welp, good thing no one would have noticed.

As I got up and dusted off my (skirt/shorts/pants), I felt myself shake a bit. Ralph had already begun to smash away at the mentos, his every hit sending vibrations along the whole surface. Feeling braver now, I ran closer to where he was and begun to jump down onto the mint deposit. I might not be nearly as strong as Ralph was, but I tried to help by putting a little of my weight onto the somewhat loosened candies.

"You're doing good, (Y/N)! Keep at it!", Ralph shouted to me in encouragement, bringing down his fists once more to further loosen the mentos.

I nodded, as I continued to hop about on the deposit, the surface progressively lowering as it continued to loosen.

"Ugh! Come on!", Ralph grunted to himself, continuing to slam his beefy fists onto the surface.

I continued jumping. I hopped up and down, up and down. I then stopped jumping for a moment, taking a deep breath as I gathered all my energy to put my strength into this next jump. I can do this...

After a small energy build up, I jumped high into the air, doing a quick flip to help me double jump. I then began to go back towards the ground, but before I was able to land onto the mentos though, I felt something grab onto me while I was midair. I tried shouting for Ralph, but my mouth was instantly muffled. I felt chills go down my spine, as the large, clawed hands that held onto me like I was a small figurine were cold and metallic. I was unable to turn my head due to how tightly I was being held, but from what I could see around my peripheral vision, whatever or whoever had me was massive.

As I continued to struggle, my captor softly shushed me as they slowly rubbed a pinkish-purple finger against my cheek, holding their claw out at an angle to avoid scratching me. I was baffled at first, not understanding why this person or thing was trying to be careful with me, but then I noticed the familiar white and frilly
cuffs around my captor's wrists. Wait! It can't be-!