A Gift from the King

Sugar Rush, King Candy's Castle- Present Day (The Next Morning)

(Y/N)-

I had gotten up, feeling refreshed. My arm is numb, but it usually is when I first get up. I was about to follow my morning routine of simply putting on my accessories, shoes, and jacket, when I noticed something on the table.

On the table was a pile of neatly-folded clothes, but none that I have recalled seeing. In the pile, there was a blouse, a dress, a nightgown, a robe, and some unmentionables. There was a folded note to the side of the pile, but I wanted to examine each of the articles of clothing first.

The blouse was a (b/c) , frilly button-up short-sleeved. It had small ribbons along the chest and sleeves. It was light and the fabric was soft, but not too thin.

The dress was a (d/c) quarter-sleeve, and it reached slightly past the knees. It had a slight regal appearance to it with how the shoulders had a slight puff, but the dress wasn't too flashy.

The nightgown was a (n/c) long-sleeve. There was lace along the sleeves and the skirt of the nightgown, as well as a cute bow just below its v-neck. As for the robe, it was (r/c) and made of silk. The robe had cute little candy/dessert patterns. The candies/treats were (type of candy or dessert your character represents), so this was clearly made for me.

After I looked through all my new articles of clothing, I picked up the note I set aside and opened it. In black ink, it read:

-----------------------------------------------------------
Dear (Y/N),

Ever since you arrived, you brought more light to this castle. Sourbill and I have grown to enjoy your company. You have been here for more than two months, so there should be no need for you to only have one outfit. As a close friend, I give to you these clothes that I found. I thought they'd be perfect for you. Go ahead and try on your new top, I want to see how it suits you.

- Sincerely, King Candy~
-----------------------------------------------------------

Aww. The note was really sweet. It was nice to see that King Candy really thought of me as his friend. As I looked at the clothes now, they do seem to be my style, but looks aren't everything. I would have to try them on first.

I began to fully undress. Afterwards, I began to redress. From the unmentionables in the pile, I grabbed a new bra and a pair of underwear. I placed both of them on to see that they were a perfect fit. Huh...

Moving aside the questions I am starting to ask myself, I put back on the (sk-p/c) (skirt/pants) I wore before.

As instructed, I put on the new blouse King Candy got me. As I felt before, the blouse had a soft fabric. Now that I am wearing it, it feels very comfy. The fabric isn't itching or irritating, and, like the unmentionables before, the blouse fit perfectly. The ribbons really did give it a cute appearance, I just wish there was a mirror inside this library.

Preparing to head out, I put on my accessories and began to slide my feet into my (shoe/c)(shoe/type). Out of habit, I grabbed my (j/c) jacket. I was about to put it on, but wanting King Candy to see the blouse clearly, I chose to tie it around my waist instead. When I was ready, I finally went out the door and began to walk down to the dining room.

--------------------
Time Skip (Y/N)-

After my two minute walk down the stairs, I had turned towards the dining room. I had walked in to see my king already seated, as usually. Sourbill had brought the plates just before I walked in. King Candy hadn't noticed that I had walked in. I should grab his attention.