Castle, Sweet Castle

Sugar Rush, The Code Room- [1997]

(Turbo)-

Finally, the moment I have been waiting for!

Before me stands the code to Princess Vanellope. I rub my hands together in an admittedly devilish excitement. All I need is to unplug the princess' code, then I can place myself on top!

I reached over to pull the first plug, but I paused momentarily. Even though I manipulated her, I couldn't help but to think how she had tried to help me. Will this actually kill her?

As I thought, I suddenly heard a loud footsteps approaching from the hallway. I immediately turn around to see Sourbill, standing at the entrance to the Code Room.

"Stop this at once Turbo!", Sourbill yelled with slightly more emotion than he ever displayed.

Dratz! I had thought of what to say for a moment. "Um.. Turbo? I am not Turbo. I am just here becauthe..", I trailed off, as I couldn't think of what else to say.

"Save it! Even in that disguise, I know you are Turbo! I also know of what really happened to your last game, as well as what you did to Roadblasters. No doubt you plan to do the exact same thing here", Sourbill stood his ground, and though it may not seem like it, I can tell he is a little panicked.

I stood in silence for a moment, knowing that I have been caught.

"I have already alerted all the guards and officers to fetch the princess and to gather around to stop you here!", Sourbill stood firmly, ready to stop me. I admit, even I had to appreciate just how much emotion was being displayed by the usually monotone sour ball.

I tried to think of an escape, as it seemed my plan was falling apart. That was until I remembered what was floating near me. "Oh Sourbill, but that's where you are wrong. How can you and the princess corner me when there is not a princess?", I smirked, knowing what I was planning.

As still faced as he is, I could still guess that Sourbill was confused and fearful for what I was about to do. "What do you..".

I immediately turned around and placed my hand to the first cord in the princess' code. Sorry Vanellope, it's nothing personal, I had thought as I yanked out the cord.

When I pulled out the first cord, a cry of pain could be heard from inside of the castle.

"Princess!", Sourbill immediately turned around, as his panic heightened.

While he was distracted, I continued to pull out the rest of the cords, each one resulting in a scream of pain from Princess Vanellope. When I pulled the last cords, the screaming had stopped. I then pushed Vanellope's code out of the stream of code, figuring it'd no longer be of use.

Sourbill turned back around to me. ".. What did you do?!", he asked, in a way I could only assume he was seething mad.

"Relax Sourbill. Besides, none of you are going to remember this anywayth~", I declared with a smirk.

Sourbill was about to say something. Before he could though, I began to move fast towards the players' memories, the chest still in my hands.

Sourbill, seeing me make a move, attempted to untie the licorice rope that kept me tied down. He fumbled untying the rope, his glossy green hands not sturdy enough to let loose the licorice knots.

It didn't take long for me to approach the characters' memories. As I opened up the chest in my hands, I felt my rope began to loosen. I turned around to see that Sourbill had made more progress in untying the rope, and he was only down to two knots. My heart racing, I moved fast to close the chest around the memories. As I locked up the chest, I could feel the rope stop moving, as I hear Sourbill collapse to the floor.