Chapter 9

Hello again! Here I am with another chapter that I hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

After taking down Stain, Iida, Todoroki and Izuku were taken to the hospital for their injury's. Because how big their injury's were, they had to stay for a couple of day to recover.

For me I just had a couple of cut's and bruise's, so I was fine to go. After being released from the hospital, we're told by the chief of police to not tell anyone about what happened that night, and that Endeavour would get the credit of taking down Stain. But he also thanked us for taking him down.

So, I just went back to Edgeshots agency and found out that they go told what happened. So I got scolded by Him and Tenten for being reckless and taking on Stain by myself. But were proud that I was able to take down such an formidable villain.

Edgeshot:" I want you to just continue your train and improving your skill, even though you are already good. We'll work on your hand to hand combat, then Tenten and you will work on your sword and shuriken skills. After that we'll go on patrol around the city."

Y/N:" Yes sensei."

I would go onto continue my training and become more skilled. After a week of internships, I'd go back to class and continue classes normal without the class knowing what happened to Izuku, Iida, Todoroki and I. It looks like everyone's internships went well. Except for Mineta.

Kirishima/Sero:" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What the heck Bakugo, what happened to your hair!"

Bakugo:" Stop laughing, my hair has gotten to this and I can't get it back the right way!"

Kirishima/Sero:" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Bakugo:" Did you not hear me, I'll kill you all."

Sero:" We'd like to see you try! Pretty boy!"

Bakugo:"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!"

Momo:" Has anyone seen Y/N?"

Kirishima:" Yeah, I haven't seen him in class yet."

Kaminari:" I wonder where he is?"

Suddenly, I come out of the shadow that was in the corner of the room, up behind Kaminari and Kirishima.

Y/N:" What are you guys talking about, I've been here the whole time."

Kaminari/Kirishima:" AAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Sero:" That was cool Y/N. How did you do that?"

Y/N:" Do what--"

I sink back into the shadows and reappear behind Sero.

Y/N:" This?"

Sero:" AAHHH!!"

Mina:" SO COOL Y/N! YOU'RE LIKE A COOL NINJA NOW!"

Y/N:" HEY! I've always been cool."

I turn and walk up to Momo.

Y/N:" So peaches~, how  was you internship."

Momo:" Not that good, all we did was walk around with her while she gets swarmed by her fans, and leaving us behind."

I see she starts to look down.

Y/N:" I'm sorry to hear that peaches. How about I teach you some of the things I learned from my internship."

Momo:" You will?! Yay!"