Chapter 3

Hello people. It's me again, your friendly neighbourhood red bull drinker. Let hope I don't go dumb half way through writing this like last time.

_________UwU__________________________________OwO____________________________

(Y/N) POV

It's been another five months since we started train, and I finished my beach a week before the entrance exam. I got to the beach that Izuku has been tasked to finish, but when I got there I saw All might park his truck.

(Y/N):" Good morning , All might-sama." I said bowing in respect to the number one hero.

All might:" Morning, young (L/N)." he said with a smile." I see you have finished your beach earlier than expected! Now, let's hope young Midoriya has finished his. It is the day of the entrance exam after all."

As soon as he said that, we hear screaming and see Izuku on a pile of trash screaming his lungs out with sweat running down his newly transformed body.

All might and I walk closer and see that he has cleaned the beach, even in the parts he was told not too.

All might:" Hey, hey, hey...He even cleaned outside of where I told him to! There's not even a speck of dust left!" he said looking shocked at what he was seeing." He finished at the last minute! More than perfectly! Oh my...oh my...goodness!"

I notice Izuku is about to fall and catch him.

(Y/N):" Good work little bro!" I said proud that he pushed himself so far.

(Btw, you see Izuku as a little brother, because you've been best friends for so long.)

Izuku:" (Y/N), All might...I did it...I did it!" He said looking up at us.

All might:" Yeah, you surprised me, both of you, you entertainers! Teenagers are amazing!" he told us as I put Izuku down.

All might:" Look." he said, showing us a photo of me and Izuku at the start of our training.

Izuku:" This is"

All might:" It's both of you, ten month ago. You did good. you really did!" he said, while Izuku and I are still looking at the photo.

Izuku and I have changed a lot over the past ten months. I now have a toned 8 pack with toned arms and legs, from my previous 6 pack and muscle arms and legs.

 I now have a toned 8 pack with toned arms and legs, from my previous 6 pack and muscle arms and legs

(You look like this but your muscle's are more defined. I don't want to look up stuff like this again, it just make me uncomfortable)

All might:" The mirage of it is finally just barely visible, but you have certainly become a suitable vessel!" All might said, looking amazed at what Izuku and I have done.

Izuku:" I feel like I'm cheating...You did all this for me...I'm too blessed..." he said starting to cry.

(Y/N):" What're you saying Izuku, you worked hard for this! Be proud of yourself!" I said, smiling.