Chapter 12

Yo yo yo how you people doing? Got another chapter for you. How long has it been since I last uploaded on? I have no clue, but I hope that you guys like this. Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n Pov

The summer vacation is over and we're back at U.A high. Over the summer I've done nothing but train my hardest and learned to control my new quirk.

After my first quirk out-burst I needed to control it so I wouldn't hurt anyone by mistake. I've improved a lot, but with get the occasional small flame which keeps burning my cloths. So, now I have small holes in most of them and have to keep buying new ones. Sometime when my new quirk plays up it'll activate my other one and just burn my cloths off leaving me with nothing on.

Buying things and living at home by myself hasn't been a problem. Mum was a good doctor and saved up plenty of money which will last me until I become a pro hero.

Speaking of mum, it's been weird not having her around. Waking up every day to seeing her bright smile. I'm gonna miss that.

Anyway, we are back at U.A after the our little brake and Aizawa has told us that we're going to some training camp. After hearing that I mentally groan thinking about more training but I need to control this quirk better so I don't randomly go into my birthday suit.

Uraraka:" I'm so excited Deku! I've been waiting for this camp." She said getting closer to him. Momo and I see his face become red and silently laugh at his embarrassment.

Izuku:" Oh yeah it's definitely close, huh" ' so close!'. He backs away a little making me chuckle harder.

Uraraka:" Someting wrong Deku?"

Izuku:" Oh n-nothing! J-Just a little hot!" After saying that Uraraka blushes realising how close she is. She jumps back and starts dancing around.

Uraraka:" L-Let's h-hear it for camp! Camp!" Kaminari and Mina join in.

U/K/M:" Camp! Camp! Camp!" They shout excited.

Monoma:" I heard the some of class A are taking extra courses! Did the failed final exams! That must be so embarrassing! I though class A was better than mine?! All of you must be feeling so much shame-!" He gets smacked in the head and falls unconscious.

Kendo:" Shut up would ya?" She said and drags his to the bus.

Izuku:" Oh, class B."

Y/N:" Seems they'll be joining us on this camp. I can't wait to beat Monoma into the ground!" I said making a fist with an aggravated smirk.

Bakugo:" Someting we can agree on finally." Walking to the bus.

Iida:" Everyone! Our bus is here! Please get on in our assigned seats!" He shout doing his usual hand movements.

Timeskip

Aizawa:" Here's whats happening, so listen up. We'll be on this bus for about an hour before we stop. So stay focused." He looks back seeing no-one paying attention.

Kaminari:" Why aren't we blasting some music!?"

Iida:" Everyone! Please sit down! This is very unsafe!" Everyone ignores his.

Aizawa:" Why do I bother talking. Well, they won't have much longer to fool around." 

Small timeskip

Y/N:" Finally! A chance to stretch." Saying that I feel relief in my muscles and hear my joints crack.

Momo:" Mmmmm." I hear next to me seeing her stretch as well. I blush. Hearing her moan brings up *cough cough* certain memory's.