Chapter 7

Hello again. I'm soo tired but I promised to do this today. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy ;)

Y/N POV

We just got done in the cavalry battle and we are having a lunch break to get so food and rest up. While Momo and I were going to get some food I saw Izuku and Todoroki walking away from everyone else.

Y/N:" I wonder what they are doing over there?"

Momo:" Yeah? But we should get some food."

Y/N:" Yeah, lets go something to eat."

We ate our food and we waited for the next stage to being.

(Timeskip)

As I was going to look for Izuku, Momo had to do something and walk away. I kept walking and eventually found Izuku.

Y/N:" Izuku I finaly found you!"

Izuku:" Oh, Y/N what's up?"

Y/N:" I just wanted to know what you and Todoroki were talking about?"

Izuku:" Well, he thought I was All might's secret love child because our quirks are similar and told me what happened to him as a child."

Y/N:" Oh, he almost caught you guys but w-"

Present mic:" Hold up, looks like class 1a is going full on fan service!"

I look and see that the class 1a girls are all in cheerleader uniforms. I walk over to Momo and toke off my shirt and gave it to her.

Y/N:" Only I get to see you like that. But you do look really cute in that~"

Momo blushed and look away trying to hide it behind her hands. I chuckle see that cute face blush.

Present mic:" Look like class 1a's Y/N is doing fan service, too!"

I look into the crowed and see and the lady with love heart eyes and love hearts over their heads. I look to Momo and see her with a dark aura and is glaring at them all.

Y/N:" Momo, lets go to the waiting room and calm down."

I said with a sweatdrop. I pick her up and carry her away so she can calm down.

(Timeskip)(Btw it just like the one in the anime but just replace mei with you)

We draw the lots and Present mic called then out.

Present mic:" The draws are, Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu vs Eijiro Kirishima, Fumikage Tokoyami vs Momo Yaoyorozu, Mina Ashido vs Yuga Aoyama, Hitoshi Shinso vs Izuku Midoriya, Hanta Sero vs Shoto Todoroki, Idara Shiozaki vs Denki Kaminari, Katsuki Bakugo vs Ochako Uraraka and finally Tenya Iida vs Y/N L/N. These are our match up for the Final stage of the U.A sports festival!"

Y/N:" So I'm going up against Iida, huh?"

Iida:" Good luck L/N and may the best person win."

He stuck out his hand with a smile and I grabbed his hand.

Y/N:" Yeah, may the best person win."

Present mic:" Alright, the first match up is Izuku Midoriya vs Hitoshi Shinso, would you two please walk up to the arena!"

Y/N:" Hey Izuku good luck!"

Izuku:" You too Y/N!"

(Timeskip because you already know how it goes)

After Izuku won the next was Todoroki and sero but he got frozen and lost the match. Next up was Kaminari and a girl from class 1b named Shiozaki. Kaminari lost by him using all his power at once and turn dumb letting her capture him. Next was Iida and I and I walk to the arena.