Chapter 2

Quick note, while writing this I'm going to be doing it by every episode or two. Btw if you're wondering why I spell--Mum-- like this it's because I'm Australian and we spell mum like that.

____________UwU_________________________________________________OWO__________

(Y/N) POV

When I got home after taking Momo home, I was lying in my bed when I got a message from Izuku. He wanted me to come go to the beach tomorrow morning to tell me about something important.

(Y/N):"Huh, I wonder what's so important that we have to meet at the beach?" 

Mum:"Honey, it's time for dinner and I want to talk about something!" she yelled from down stairs.

(Y/N):"Coming! Hopefully she didn't find what happened today". I said to myself, thinking about what she would do if she found out. While walking down stair I got another message. I grabbed my phone and saw it was momo.

(This is going to be texting =_= hehe looks like a funny face)

Momo:= Thanks again for saving me today=.

(Y/N):= Yeah, no problem anytime=

I put my phone back in my pocket and continued to walk down stairs. When I got to the bottom step I looked to my right to see my mum looking angry with a purple aura around her.

(Y/N):"You know what, I forgot to beat my meat today so I'm going to do that real quick". I said trying to make an excuse so I can get away for he rage. As soon as I turned around to go back up I felt a hand on my arm.

(Y/N):' I'm so dead, goodbye world'. I think to myself.

(timeskip brought to you by chibi (Y/N) playing game's while eating Doritos and drinking mountain dew)

When I got to the beach I see Izuku with some skinny guy. I walked over to Izuku and patted his head.

(Y/N):" Sup Izuku, so what did you want to tell me, and who's this guy?" I said looking at the skinny guy.

Izuku:" W-well, this is All might". he said.

(Y/N):" You're joking, right?" I said looking at the skinny guy. All of a sudden he got super buff and tall.

(Y/N):"N-nani!?" I said shocked and surprised that All might was standing in front of us once again.

(timeskip) 

After Izuku explained to me that All might got a injury from fighting a villain and only can do hero work three hour's a day, me and All might watched as Izuku struggled to pull the fridge he was on.

All might:" Hey, hey, hey! This is such a comfy fridge to sit on!" we watch as Izuku fell on the ground out of exhaustion."If you could move it even a little, it would be a little easier".

Izuku:"Well yeah, I mean, you weigh 274 kilograms, right?" he said looking at him.

(Y/N):"What, 274, what are you an elephant". 

All might:" No, I'm not a elephant, I lost weight, so I'm only 255 kilograms now, in this from". He said seeming proud of himself.

(Y/N):"Jeez, that's still heavy".

Izuku:" Anyway, why are we dragging trash at the beach?" he said looking at all the trash around them.

All might:" It's 'cause, you know, you're not a proper vessel. Him, he's alright". he said while taking photo's.

Izuku:" What you're saying now is the opposite of what you said before!" Izuku screamed.

All might:" I'm talking about your body. My quirk, One For All, is the fullest physical ability of many people gather into one. An unprepared body cannot inherit it fully. The limbs will come off and the body will explode." all might said explaining his quirk.