Chapter 6

(Sorry guys that this took so long. I have no excuse for taking so long except for me being really lazy. So again sorry and I hope you enjoy this chapter)

Y/N POV

After the U.S.J attack we all took two days off of school to calm down and re-build our strength. When we got back to school everyone was back to normal.

Toru:" Did you guys see the new last night! I'm glad we got a few seconds of screen time, but no one probably noticed me".

Ojiro:" Well, it's kinda hard when you're invisible."

Kaminari:" Yeah, we're basically celebrities!"

Jirou:" All they care about is the Hero Course got attacked by villains".

Kirishima:" Imagine if the pro's didn't show up".

Mineta then got up and stared screaming.

Mineta:" Don't say that. Just thinking about it is gonna make me pee myself!"

Y/N:" Jeez, don't be a pussy and grow some balls man!"

Aizawa then walked into the class and shut us up.

Aizawa:" Your fight is not over yet.....The U.A sports festival is coming up". 

Kirishima:" Yeah let's kick some ass!"

Jirou:" Are you sure that it's safe?"

Aizawa:" This is the schools way of showing that everything has been handled, plus if you want to be a successful pro hero this is you best shot at doing so."

(Timeskip)

Kirishima:" I'm getting super excited."

Sero:" If we put on a good show for them, then we're straight on the road to being pro's!"

Tokoyami:" We only get a once in a life time chance, we have to make it count."

Y/N:" Hey Momo, are you ready for the U.A sports festival, because I sure ain't!"

Momo:" Why's that?"

Y/N:" I.... don't like big crowds. It make me kinda nervous seeing all though's people and I don't wanna do it now."

Momo hugged me from behind and whispered.

Momo:" If you do it i'll give a nice~, pleasurable~ reward~"

At that moment I felt myself get hard.

Y/N:" Did I say I hate crowd. I actually love crowds!"

Uraraka:" Iida, Deku, Y/N. Lets do our best in festival!"

Izuku:" Uraraka, what happened to your face."

Mineta:" BMS-"

Tsu slapped him in the face then I kicked him into thee wall.

Tsu/Y/N:" Shut up hentai/pathetic human grape!

(Timeskip)

It was the end of the day and we're about to leave class.

When we open the doors there are a bunch of people standing around the entrance of the classroom.

Y/N:" The hell do you all want, if its not important then more out of the way before I spartan kick you out the window!"

Mineta:" We can't get out!"

Bakugo:" They're scouting out the enemy, small fry. Now move it extras."

Iida:" You can't just call people extras just because you don't know who they are!"

Suddenly, a guy with purple hair walks to the front of everybody.