Chapter 10

Hey everyone, I hope you're all doing good with you lives

_________________________________________

The next day after the practical exam Ashido, Sato, Kaminari and Kirishima were pretty down after they failed.

Ashido:" Everyone, I-I'm looking f-foward t-to hearing-g all-l your s-story about how f-fun c-camp w-was!"

Izuku:" There might be a last minute twist or something."

Sero:" Man, this is so bullcrap"

Kaminari:" We didn't pass the practical so we've no chance of going. Where doomed!" He said and pocked his eye's.

Aizawa:" You should all be in your seats. Now!" He said in his usual tired tone.

Aizawa:" Unfortunately some of you didn't pass the exam, but everyone is going."

K/A/K/S:'It's a last minute twist!'

Aizawa:" No one failed the written exam, but five failed in the practical. Each teacher let ways for you to win. We're interested in how you worked together to complete the task."

Ojiro:" Didn't you say that the teacher's wouldn't be holding back?"

Aizawa:" That was just to get you on edge. Besides, the training camp will be to build your strength."

Timeskip

Y/N pov

When the bell rang, the class agreed to go to the mall for the up an coming camp. I agreed to go, because Momo wanted to go on a date and to buy some cloths.

Y/N:" Momo, really. You don't have to buy me things! I don't want you to spend your money on me!"

Momo:" But, I want to show how much I love you by getting you so much stuff!"

Y/N:" You don't have to buy me stuff to show how much you love me."

Momo:" Just let me buy you stuff!"

Y/N:" But-"

Momo:" No buts! Understand!"

Y/N:" Um, a-ah fine." I let out a sigh of defeat.

Momo:" Yay, I'm going to buy you so much nice stuff!" She grabbed my hand and started to run around the mall.

Timeskip

After about an hour I was holding over 20 bag from various different stores.

Y/N:" Momo, I think this might be a bit to much."

Momo:" You think so?"

Y/N:" Yeah. How about we go get something to eat? My treat."

Momo:" Sure, hun! Could we get some ice cream?"

Y/N:" Yeah sure. What type you want?"

Momo:" Can I have mint."

Y/N:" I'll get that as well"

We get our ice cream and return to the group. When we return, the group told us that Izuku had an encounter with Shigaraki. Lucky, nothing bad happened and no-one got hurt.

When the police and pro heroes arrived they did a mass sweep of the mall to look for Shigaraki, but Shigaraki left no trail behind.

The police took Izuku to the station to ask him some questions. After sometime he was let go.

Timeskip

Now that we are in summer vacation there is no school for 2 weeks, Momo and I are just relaxing at her house when I get a text from Izuku asking if we'd like to come to the school pool for some training.