Chapter 11

Sup people of the world, its me. Here with another chapter that I hope you'll like

__________________________________UwU______________________________________________

Y/N POV

Its been 3 days now after the incident with that man breaking in, and I feel different. With my mother passing on being a main factor, but ever since that man bit me I've felt somewhat stronger.  

Yesterday when I went to the store there was a car crash, one of the cars had flipped on its roof and caught fire. I flipped the car back on its wheels, ripped the door off and pulled the driver out. I did all that without using my quirk. 

Today when I was having a shower I felt my skin while washing it. Part of my forearms, thighs and some of my back felt, hard and scaly. I ran to the mirror and looked at the reflection. Some of my teeth had become sharp and pointed. My eyes flashed from my usual (E/C) to a dim ruby red and had small scales under my eyes and cheek.

I had no clue what to do. So, I called my master Shinya and told him to come over. He had a free day so he rushed over. He rung the door bell and I opened it letting him in. I was wearing a tank-top so Shinya was able to get a good look at my arms and face. He was a bit shocked at my transformation.

Shinya:" What happen!?" 

Y/N:" On that night when we were fighting, he bit my neck and transferred something in me. Yesterday I lifted a car without my quirk! I don't know whats happening with me." I looked at him not knowing what to do.

Shinya:" I'll take you to one of my doctors at my agency. I have no idea what this could be." We hop in his car and head off to his agency. On the way there I felt like I was burning up. 

Once we arrive in front of the building I step out of the car and fall to my knees. I feel the burning sensation getting worse and slammed my eyes close due to the pain. I hear Shinya come to my side and put his hand on my shoulder.

Shinya:" AH shit!" I open my eyes to see him holding his hand and it being slightly red. Looking down at my hands I see my nails start to grow longer and turn black. My arms growing more scales, my skin turning a light purple. I pull off my tank-top and see my whole body covered in light purple scales.

The burning sensation calms down but my hands and throat are heating up more. Suddenly, my hand burst into purple flames and when I yell in shock, fire comes out of my mouth. Panicking, I plunge my hands and head into the nearby water fountain. 

When in the water I see that my hands and forearms are still on fire. Pulling my head and arms out slowly, I calm myself down and breath slowly. Looking at my arms they are warm but not burning from the fire.

Shinya:" Y/N, are you ok?" I turn my head, looking at him and the other heroes that came out to see the commotion.

Y/N:" What the hell is happening master!?"

Shinya:" I don't know but we should get you checked out in the infirmary." We walk in the building and head to the infirmary. We open the door and the doctor turns her head around.

Doctor:" You must be Y/N. Please, have a seat." I sit down and calm myself.

Shinya:" So doc, can you tell us what is happening." 

Doctor:" Let me do some tests and we'll find out."

Timeskip

The doctor come out from a side door and walks over.

Doctor:" From the looks of it you seem to have gained another quirk, but this quirk is both an emitter and transformation quirk. It's letting you emit fire from your mouth and arms, but when you change it doesn't seem to be permanent." She said looking at the tablet shes holding.