Chapter 5

I don't know what to say, so I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far

______________UwU____________________________OwO_____________________________

(Y/N) POV

It was the morning after staying at Momo's house and we were walking to school. When we got to the front gate of U.A., we see a group of news reporter asking students questions as they walk by.

Walking by them they asked us questions about how All might was as a teacher. Not getting any answer out of us, they tried following us but are blocked by the U.A. school barrier.

After all that we walk to class.

Aizawa:" Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the videos and results. Bakugo, you're talented so don't act like a kid. And Midoriya, you settled it by braking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over.  And (Y/N) and Momo, stop flirting during class, you almost got surprised attack when doing so."

(Y/N):" Yeah, sorry." I said, blushing out of embarrassment.

Aizawa:" Now, let's get homeroom started. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you decide on a class representative." I said.

Kirishima:" I want to be class rep! Pick me!"

Kaminari:" Me too!"

Jiro:" I want to do it, too."

Aoyama:" It's a job made for m--"

Mina:" I'll be the leader!"

Mineta:" My manifesto is for all girls' skirts to be 30 centimetres above the knee!"

(Y/N):" I'll kill you if that happens." 

(Y/N):" Shut up, everyone! It is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. It is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it. It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one." he said.

Kaminari:" Why did you suggest that?"

Asui:" We haven't known each other for that long, so how can we have trust or anything?"

Kirishima:" If that's the case, and everyone votes for themselves..."

Iida:" Don't you think that is precisely why whoever received multiple votes here can truly considered the most suitable person? What do you think, Mr Aizawa?" Iida asked.

Aizawa:" I do't care, as long as you choose before homeroom is over." he said, getting into his sleeping bag.

(small timeskip)

After everyone voted and the results are Midoriya 2 votes and me 3 votes, with everyone else 0 or 1 vote.

(Y/N)' Huh? I got three votes. I know Izuku and Momo probably voted for me, but who was the third?" I think to myself.

Izuku and I are standing up the front of the class, with Izuku shaking like crazy. I put my hand on his head and give a smile to calm him dowm.

Aizawa:" Then, the class rep is (L/N) and the deputy class rep will be Midoriya." he told

Izuku:" S-seriously?"

(Y/N):" Thanks, I'll try my best!" I said, giving them a smile 

Asui:" That might not be too bad."

Kirishima:" After all's said and done, Midoriya can be pretty fired up, anyway. And (Y/N) kept his cool when fighting and toke them down with ease."