Chapter 4

Hello again

______UwU_________________________________OwO________________________________

(Y/N) POV

We're in class having English with the voice hero: Present Mic. He's put four questions on the board to answer

Present Mic:" Which of these English sentences is wrong?" he asked turning to the class, seeing everyone puzzled.

Katsuki:" So boring."

Present Mic:" Everybody, heads up! Let's get this party started! Okay, yaoyorozu, come on!" he said.

After English class we it was lunch time, and headed to the cafeteria. When there we met lunch rush.

Lunch rush:" White rice is great comfort food, isn't it?" he said, with a thumbs up.

And after that we finally had our first basic hero training class.

All might:" I am coming through the door like a normal person!" he said slamming the door open.

(Y/N):" I'm pretty sure a normal person does that." I said with a sweatdrop.

Kaminari:" It's All might!"

Kirishima:" Wow, he really is a teacher!"

Asui:" That's a costume from the silver age, isn't it?"

Ojiro:" Its style is so different it's giving me goose bumps"

(Y/N):" Oh, All might a teacher? That's cool, I guess." 

All might:" I teach hero basic training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject! Let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today--combat training!" he said, showing us a card that said Battle.

Katsuki:" combat..." he started.

Izuku:"...training." and Izuku finished.

I feel the adrenaline starting to run through me, after he finished explaining.

(Y/N):" Combat training, huh? Sound fun!"

All might:" And to go with that are these!" he said with boxes coming out of the walls." Costumes made based on your quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started."

Class 1a:" Wow! Costumes!"

All might:" After you change, gather in ground beta!" he said

Class 1a:" Hai!"

(timeskip) your hero costume looks like this.)

(You can go with or without the helmet, and it does have the swords as well

(You can go with or without the helmet, and it does have the swords as well. I don't own this.)

No one's POV