Little Secret (Luz Noceda POV)

So, here we are. My friends and I inside a magical house that exists outside of reality and away from the action. "We could take a look around," I suggested. "Constantine said this place has infinite corridors. Who knows what we could find here."

"But he also said it was easy to get lost here." Amity pointed out. "I think he meant it as in, we could be lost for years."

Suddenly, I got a feeling that someone was way too close to me for my comfort. Amity had a look on her face that shared my sentiments. We turned and saw Orchid standing right behind and looking at us in a rather unsettling manner. She reached to take Amity's arm but stopped when she stepped back. "Constantine told me to take a look." She said. "May I?"

"Oh... um... I guess." Amity offered Orchid her arm, and the being pulled down the sleeve to reveal the message again. Orchid placed her palm on it like a gentle nurse and dragged it across the limb. There was nothing left. "Is it gone for good?"

"It won't return if that is what you were wondering."

Amity didn't know what to say, so she just blurted out the first thing that anyone would say. "Th... thank you."

Orchid bowed politely before looking at me. "If you wish to explore the House, you may. But know that I will have certain rooms sealed off. And that you must have a guide." She turned to Jason.

"Are you expecting me to watch after a group of children?" He asked.

"Technically, we're teenagers." Willow corrected.

"I'm almost a teenager." Gus added.

"Forgive me if I choose not to waste my time on a menial task."

"Hey, we're not menial!" King barked.

"And you choosing to despair over your own predicament is not?" Orchid countered straightforwardly.

"Are you being sardonic with me?" Jason asked with a look of surprise.

"I am simply stating a fact."

Jason rubbed his forehead and sighed. "Very well." He walked over to us with a still disinterested look on his face. "So, where would you like to stop by first?"

"Well, do you have a library?" I asked.

"Yes, the House has a library. But I doubt we have anything you would be interested in."

"Well, we'll just have to see for ourselves."

"I will bring the library closer," Orchid said before standing as still as a statue. She blinked and pointed at a newly appeared door to our left. "It is done."

I walked ahead of the others, opened the door, and stepped. My eyes widened at the sight of the largest library I've ever seen. There are never-ending staircases so high that I can't even see the roof. And just like the room, we saw before when we first came here, there were display cases with plenty more magical stuff to gawk at. "Guys, you gotta come look at this."

Willow, Gus, Amity, and King joined me. "Wow." Gus and Willow said with astonishment.

"It's so beautiful," Amity said, practically drooling at all the knowledge that could be in this one room.

"You may read the books and look at whatever you wish. But do remember to be careful here." Jason told us before we all split up.

(~~~~)

For about a good half-hour or so, Amity and I explored one part of the library together. Meanwhile, King, Willow, and Gus explored another. Jason wanted us to stay close to the bottom level, making it easier for him to keep an eye on us. But we passed by plenty more artifacts on display. One was a broken emerald ring with a lantern symbol on it. A longsword that had energy radiating off it; energy I could only describe as divine. And there was a trident, like the kind from Greek and Roman mythology.