Zeal of a Witch (Luz POV)

Alright, so a duffel bag containing a magical artifact that could probably stop the Enchantress. We don't know what it is, though, but Constantine probably does and may know how to use it. Amity believes so, and I trust her. Now, there's only one thing we have to do. And that's finding a way to get in the middle of all this chaos. Boosh! Khirrthoom! Boosh! Khirrthoom! Boosh! Khirrthoom! Lightning bolts and Fireballs continued to fly across the room, with Amity and I keeping our heads down. Mejor piensa en uno rápido.

"Do you have any ideas how we're gonna grab what's in the bag?" I asked Amity.

The green-haired girl looked around for a moment then turned back to me. "I think I have one." She spoke.

"Let's hear it."

Boosh! Khirrthoom! Boosh! We both ducked from the flying fire and lightning. "Okay, Luz, I need you to use one of your Light Glyphs and those new spells of yours to create something to grab the bag and reel it in."

"Like a fishing rod?"

"Well, I was going to say lasso. But yeah, same difference, I guess." Khirrthoom! Boosh! Khirrthoom! Esto no es bueno. The battle between the Enchantress and Eda's sister is growing wilder, and we'll likely get caught in it soon. Amity drew a circle into the dirt below her. "Bring it as close as you can, and I'll have an Abomination carry it the rest of the way. I know it's not the best plan but..." Boosh! Khirrthoom! Boosh! "Given our current situation, it's the best I could come up with."

I nodded. "Let's do it." I pulled out one of my Light Glyphs. "Em ot gab eht gnirb dna, epor a otni thgil fo llab siht Mrofsnart!" I tapped the Glyph, and the notepaper crumbled up and transformed into a line that extended out to the bag and wrapped itself around it.

I began reeling the bag in while Amity waited for the right moment to summon her Abomination. I pulled the bag closer, and nothing bad has yet to happen. Esto podría funcionar. Khirrthoom! One of Enchantress's lightning bolts flashed before my eyes and sliced the line in half. The sudden impact knocked me onto my rear. "Abomination, rise!" Amity shouted and summoned one of her goo creatures, which instinctively ran straight for the bag. Khirrthoom! But just like my line, the Abomination was destroyed by another magical bolt, and the Enchantress appeared before us.

"You children never seem to learn." The witch taunted us as the green fire came to life in her hands. She pulled her arms back, ready to toss them at us.

"No!" I heard Eda's sister scream as she teleported right in front of Amity and me, leaving a streak of blue fire behind. She wrapped her arms around us, and the next thing we knew, we were away from the Enchantress's line of sight and sitting next to Constantine.

"Wha'cha squires doin' 'ere, eh?" Constantine asked us, sounding annoyed. He grunted in pain as he shifted. "Lilith said ya two would be back at 'er sister's place."

"Which is what I thought too," Lilith said, staring at us with equal amounts of frustration. "I had trusted Edalyn to get you two to safety before I left. Where is she? I want to ask her why she thought bringing you here was a good idea."

"No, Madame Lilith," Amity spoke up. "Luz's teacher isn't here. She tried taking us out of here, but..."

Lilith turned her attention to me, her eyes marking me for death. "You."

"Me?" I questioned.

"You dragged my apprentice into more danger. After what happened to your other friend, it makes me question if humans are capable of learning from their mistakes."