Returning to Normal (Luz POV)

Shortly after Enchantress's defeat, Constantine brought us back to the part of the temple where Amity and I fought against Nolan... and... well, lost. My head still felt weird after that whole experience. Battling an ancient evil witch, nearly dying twice, almost losing... Amity and being possessed by a living helmet. I think I've had enough adventure for a while. Estoy muerto de cansancio.

Upon arriving, we saw Jason Blood had successfully closed the portal to Inferno. He let out a sigh; the magic he had to use probably took a lot out of him. He then noticed us with his attention to Eda's sister and Constantine carrying the still unconscious June Moone in his arms. "I take it that it is over then?" Blood asked.

"It is," Constantine answered with a nod. "The sorceress's exactly where she belongs. An' good job on closin' that bleedin' portal."

Blood then looked at Amity and me. "And may I ask why the children are still here and not at this "Owl House" you call it?" Oh, lo olvidé por completo! Eda's gonna kill me when I get back home!

"I'll tell ya later." Constantine looked at Amity and me. "Righ' now, let's get these nippers' ome." He looked at June, who mumbled something. "An' her a couch t' sleep on." Lilith held her arms out, offering to take June for a moment. Constantine accepted and gently handed her over before rubbing his hands together. He held his right one up and began to chant. "Aperi ante ostium nobis. Domus enim vis redire ad Owl Aegolius." He snapped his fingers.

A portal opened in front of us, into the living room of the Owl House. On the other side were Eda, King, Willow, Gus, and Secret. They turned to us... well, to the portal, to be more exact. But they did see us on the other side.

"Luz!" Eda called out first, sounding like a wave of relief washed over her. She was probably worrying herself to death. Another reason as to why she's gonna kill me. Que el Señor se apiade de mi alma.

"Go on, Squire," Constantine told me.

I stepped through the portal first, with Amity behind me. "LUZ!" King shouted, jumping off the coffee table to give me the biggest hug his tiny body could.

"You're okay!" Willow and Gus shouted together as they embraced me.

Secret floated in front of us. "I am pleased to see you are both alive." The spirit sincerely said to Amity and me.

"Hey... Willow..." I heard Amity begin sheepishly as her ex-friend looked over at her.

"Yes, Amity?"

"I'm... I'm glad you're alright."

Willow looked surprised at that. She blushed, looking like she didn't know what to say next. "Oh, um... thank you." Esto ... fue incómodo para todas.

"Luz!" Eda said sternly. Gus and Willow let go of me, backing away as Eda walked up to me.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Eda, I'm sorry I closed the portal on you like that. I wanted to help Amity, but I knew you wouldn't let me. And I know you were probably worried sick about me, and..." Suddenly, Eda brought me into a hug.

"Just stop talking." She said quietly, kinda like... how Mami would. "I'm just glad you're okay."

"So... you're..."

"Oh, don't get the wrong idea; I'm still mad. And you are grounded for a long time, young lady. But... we'll discuss that later."

"Why are you holding Enchantress in your arms?" I heard Gus ask Eda's sister, obviously referring to June Moone, as we broke our hug. "I thought she was gone."

"The Enchantress is," Constantine answered as he helped lay her on the couch. "This one was another o' 'er victims that we were able t' save in time," June mumbled something as she rolled onto her side.