Luz's Struggle (Luz Noceda POV)

Etrigan roared as he slammed his massive fist down into a gathering of the undead. The impact sent a wave of red and orange outward. It either knocked down or broke apart those in its path. So, this is the power Jason kept hidden from us? His burden? "We stand against you, you most vile Witch! We shall slay you in time! End you in a cinch!" Etrigan rhymes as he continues fighting his way through the Enchantress's army.

"Well, he seems to have this under control," Eda remarked.

"Let 'im 'ave 'is fun," Constantine said. "We need t' put the mockers on Nolan before 'e completes whatever ritual they got planned in there."

"You will not make it that far," Enchantress said as she pointed two of her fingers in our direction. The warriors that Etrigan hasn't torn apart yet turned to us and charged.

Eda and her sister spun their staves and launched large yellow and blue Fireballs, respectively, at the oncoming foes. They all fell to pieces. "Ha! Some army you have!" Eda laughed at the dark sorceress. "I've met abominations tougher than them!"

"I think you may have spoken too soon," Lilith said as she pointed at the bones. They pulled themselves back together and combined into two gigantic warriors. Skreeeeee!

"You were saying?" Enchantress teased with a grin.

"You guys distract her; I'll stop Nolan," I told Eda, Lilith, and Constantine as I made a break for the room he went into.

"Wait!" Constantine shouted.

"Luz, get back here!" Eda called as well.

I ignored them both as two of the undead warriors came charging at me, but I quickly grabbed my notepad with the glyphs and cast a Light Spell. I then took out my notepad with the backward writings. "Llaberif a otni thgil fo llab siht Nrut." My little ball of light then morphed and expanded into a Fireball. With a grunt, I rolled it at them as if I was bowling. Krrash! "Strike!" I shouted, running past the bones before they could pull themselves together.

I kept running, but something tripped me, and I hit the ground. I looked behind and saw it was one of the skeleton's hands, returning to the rest of the body and formed another gigantic skeleton. Skreeeeee! It raised its arms to flatten me, but a large vine wrapped around its body, and it was thrown into a wall — breaking apart again.

"Don't forget about us!" Willow rode in on the vine with Gus, King, and Amity; the latter took my hand and pulled me up onto it.

"Think before you act next time!" She scolded me.

"Sorry." I apologized as the vine made its way to where Nolan was before noticing someone was missing from our group. "Where's Secret?"

"Look over there." Gus pointed behind me.

I turned and saw the large skeleton reform, and the ghost girl approached it. She dissolved into smoke and flew right into it. The skeleton looked right at us. "I won't be far behind." It said in Secret's voice.

"Alright, everyone," I said with vigor. "Let's save the Boiling Isles."

We rode the vine into the room where Nolan was hiding. It was completely dark, save for hundreds of glowing orbs on the ceiling. They were like my Light Spell, but blue and helped reveal what looked like a giant pentagram that he stood in the center of. The orbs floated down to where Nolan was, several at a time, and he absorbed them as he chanted something. "In potentiam Domini Inferi invocabo. Offero munusculum carminibus tuis. Commutatio praecipio tibi fieri non aperuit. Et quod cupio mecum!"

I cast another Light Spell. "Llaberif a otni thgil fo llab siht Nrut." Another Fireball took its place at the same time as Amity cast one of her own. Amity's shot out from her circle like a bullet, while I pitched mine like a softball.