XI

I feel you cuddling up to me as I lifted you up onto my lap, it felt incredibly comforting and warm, moments like these I cherished, seeing you be vulnerable and show me your cute and needy sides like this... loved every moment. I of course couldn’t help but notice the feeling of my cock sliding in deeper inside you when your weight pushed you down on my cock, forcing you to take me in very deeply. If felt good, in both ways... I loved feeling so close to you as well as deeply connected with you. I smile, smitten, feeling your kisses along my jaw that move down to my neck, I moved my neck for you and pulled you into my arms even tighter in the process. There was no other way to describe how I felt with you other than fulfilled, whole and loved. I immediately began showered you with kisses, grateful for the ones I received earlier, wanting to give you the same warm feeling you give me. “I love you so much Britain...” I said as I felt so overwhelmingly loved and an overflowing love towards you... this was the first time I’d said it to anyone, but there was no doubt in my mind I truely felt this way towards you. I knew that you already knew how I felt, but I couldn’t hold it back any longer, I said it as if I had no control over it, it was just how I felt. I move away from your neck and look at you for a moment before giving you a passionate peck on your lips, filled with all of my love. The feelings I had towards you were so extremely overwhelming that it was scary, I never ever wanted to lose you, I simply couldn’t take it. I held you tightly in my arms before kissing your cheek as I slowly lifted you up as I carried you out of bed with your legs wrapped around me “alright I’ll carry you to the shower and pamper you in there~” I said happily as I stood up with your arms and legs tightly wrapped around me, still deep inside you, staying connected as long as we could. I walked us into the bathroom and slowly let you down onto your feel in the shower, my cock naturally pulling out as you got down. I held onto your waist as I let you down, making sure you were ok to stand. I turned on the water and held you in my arms for a little bit under the water “I’ll shower you~” I said before kissing your forehead “you can lean against the wall and I’ll clean out all the cum for you too~” I kiss your lips again, still holding you in my arms.

England was infatuated with his dearest husband during these more loving and gentle moments after the storm of crazed lustful passion that had been occurring beforehand, it was a good relieving breather. He would show the Frenchman many sides to him that not many were able to ever catch a glimpse of, not many could call the Great British Empire a rather cute, or even needy nation at all, usually being referred to as weird, or uptight, rude even. But to France, he didn't seem to be seen that way at all, it was something he wasn't used to, just like when the other called him beautiful, or sexy, he simply was so new to such compliments. He was biting at his lower lip slightly after having been moved to straddle the other, subsequently his weight pushing him down, forcing his husband's cock so very deeply inside his body. It felt so good, to be connected so deeply as well as to be so close to his husband, locked so intimately together. When he had kissed along the other's jaw, trailing down his neck, he could see his husband enjoyed such due to him moving his neck for him while he was pulled into his arms even tighter. He smiled sweetly, contently, feeling so insatiably in love. How could he not feel such a way? To be treated so kindly, shown such tenderness as well as passion, he truly was in love. The arranged marriage he once outwardly despised was probably the biggest blessing he had been given in his many years of life. He heard the words he knew the other felt finally fall from the Frenchman's lips, it stunned him just slightly, however, he very easily melted from the happiness he felt. "I love you so very much too, France.." He spoke softly but his tone was honest, and held sincerity within as it was clear, he was madly in love with the other, and when he said he loved him, he meant every bit of it. He looked back at his husband, his green eyes focused on the other's blue one's only for him to receive a rather passionate peck on the lips, one which he would cherish forever as it held all of the Frenchman's love within it. For him, his own feelings were something he had come to understand quite a while ago, however, when it came to accepting them, it took a lot of time. For him to tell France he loved him, strangely, it look none and yet all the effort he could manage at the time he had. But he was sure, for France, whom never said such words to anyone ever, it was probably such an overwhelmingly relieving yet frightening feeling, love, it was such an unknown. To be separated, he wasn’t sure how he would survive, France had so easily become his everything, that for him to be pulled away, it would feel as though he were dying, he was sure of it. Soon enough he was gifted with a kiss to the cheek only to slowly be lifted up, his legs wrapped around the other as he was held tightly in his husband's arms, he heard his happy words and smiled as he nodded a bit before he nuzzled his face gently against his shoulder, having his arms wrapped around his husband as well. They were still connected as he was carried into the bathroom, once let down they separated which felt a bit strange honestly, he was held in his husband's arms as he was made to stand, definitely needing some sort of support. "Thank you.." He responded sweetly in response to being told his husband would shower him, being pampered so far certainly was lovely, granted the small things were what counted in this moment really. "Ah alright." He said softly, kissing back as their lips intertwined into a kiss. He felt a bit embarrassed over the fact all the cum he had so diligently collected throughout the night so far had been forced out by his husband's cock along with his tight insides only for the remnants to be cleaned out now. He moved to lean against the wall a bit, feeling a bit shy from how weak his legs seemed to be from all that they'd done.