X

England was relatively good at playing off things that his husband did to him when in public or so some may say, granted most times his cheeks burned pink, his eyes having a lustful gaze mixed into them causing whomever just looked deep enough into his unbothered or timid facade to decode the truth. This was true for this moment as well, as the Frenchman embraced him so sweetly from behind, all the while using such to hide how he grinded his hardened cock between his ass cheeks. This was driving his desperate mind crazy, he wanted to beg, moan, whimper, do it all and yet he couldn't, not yet. He adored feeling the other's lips and scruffy chin against his neck as the other placed such a sweet kiss on his cheek only to gift his neck with one as well, as if to keep it fair to his body. When the elevator arrived they hurried inside, his own mind cloudy enough to not care about being seen either, this was only heightened as the other unzipped his pants, his own being pulled down, the plug so quickly being pulled out as it was replaced with his husband's hungry cock. All of this occurred before the doors had even shut yet, he moaned out, unable to help himself. He heard the Frenchman's soft voice, feeling his hot breath against his ear as he whispered to him, such a thought was so erotic, he desired such, craving it to be a reality, granted he felt like it was already in the making with how eager he had been feeling even without his husband's teasing at dinner, how the craving only grew as the seconds ticked by. And yet now it was being alleviated, his husband grinding and pounding into him over and over. He wanted to respond, he moaned out when he opened his mouth to speak, before managing to force the words out of his mouth. "Ah~.. mm... that's in the m-making, dear~" He spoke, trying to keep his voice soft, the thought of how the elevator managed to not stop on any other floor yet soon drifted into his mind although it quickly was pounded out as he didn't care, only being able to focus on the feeling of his husband's cock pounding away into him. He couldn't help but moan desperately, so eager for more, if the doors had opened right then and there he wouldn't even care, he felt so slutty to think such things but he couldn't help it, his husband drew these things out of him, he wanted to have him inside of him, pounding him, filling his insides, whether people saw them or not. He didn't care, being so engulfed in his husband, feeling addicted to him, not just his cock but him in general. To imagine him even leaving on a business trip drove him mad, how would he survive not being filled, without the cheeky smiles or devious words that drew his cheeks to heat up or his brows to furrow stubbornly, even for a day. He needed his husband, he couldn't be without him. Eventually he began to notice the other hardening even more inside of him, as his husband thrusted into him he had no idea of what the cum already inside of him was doing in response, his entrance which had grown accustomed to the plug that had been occupying it for almost the whole day in a sense, was now being pounded and stretched by his husband's girth, forcing his insides to accommodate and get used to him again. He knew already that he had quite a bit of his husband's cum inside his body, whether that be his stomach or his ass, only receiving more as the night progressed, his lewd mind was so excited to see whenever they stopped for the night to see how much he had inside of him, he bit his lower lip at the lewd thought. However his mind cleared momentarily as he heard his husband once more whispering into his ear, the things he said were so arousing, he wanted and craved for it desperately, excitement shooting down his spine from being told such things. "Mmm~ I want it~" Was all he could get out before his husband started pounding harder into him, making his legs feel a little weak as he moaned out in a desperate manner, brows furrowing cutely. However, that's when the doors opened, they had made it to the very top, he let out a whimper as his husband pulled out, he wanted him back in, the sensation of him being inside him beginning to fade after he pulled out. Although it wasn't long before he was filled once more, the other sliding three fingers into his hole, he bit his lower lip, nodding as he listened to the other explain how the plug wasn't to be used anymore, only the Frenchman was, "I like that better anyways..~" He said softly in a lustful tone as he walked with the other to the door of the suite, his excitement and eagerness was rampant as the other scanned the card, opening the door before finally they entered. He had hated waiting, the Frenchman drawing out impatience from his lustful mind throughout the dinner especially, so desperate to finally arrive, now that they had he wanted to get right to the bed, so ready for what the night of lust and love held.