I

"Make sure that everything is looking good for when England arrives" I tell the maids as I walk around checking everything, making sure there is room for England's things in my room. I was feeling slightly nervous because it feels more real than ever now... England and I are married now and he's moving in. "Mr England has arrived" one of the maids notified me. I quickly rush to the door "oh hello England...welcome to your new home..." I said although it felt extremely unnatural.

England had been forced to pack all of his things into multiple bags and boxes, he was in a state of shock from the situation at hand how was he suppose to adapt so quickly to such a large change? For godsake he was marrying his nemesis basically, well, he was already married to him now. He stood at the door with some movers as he had some of his own bags, being the short English man he was, when the French opened the door he looked up at him. "Yes.. my new home." He spoke softly clearly still trying to process that this was all really happening.

I take your hand as you step inside. I ask one of the butlers to help with your belongings before I take you inside "well I should show you around at least shouldn't I? While they take your belongings to my room" I say as I walked you through the main living room before taking you to the kitchen and the other smaller sitting rooms. I finally took you to my room, opening the doors to see your bags in there already "and this is now our room~ and that's the bathroom attached" I point towards the door to the right "I cleared up room for you to add your belongs and we could always bring in more storage for your belongings" I sit on my bed for a moment "I hope it's to your liking..."

England was taken by the hand and lead inside the Frenchman's home, his things being taken to be dealt with, he nodded slightly. "Yes I suppose." He grumbled a bit as he sighed, he honestly wanted to get his things unpacked and deal with this whole situation another time although it was quite unavoidable, he was led around the home. Going into the kitchen and the living room as well as the sitting rooms before finally up to the Frenchman's room which he now shared with himself. Once the door was opened he saw his things and sighed softly he looked about the room from where he stood, listening to France explain further about the room a bit as well as what he had done in preparation for his stay. He had walked into the room and stood looking around, he held back another sigh. "Ah yes, thank you." He said, as rude and snappy as he wanted to be so he could show him how he felt about this situation he wanted to at least attempt to be a kind gentleman as he typically titled himself to be. He approached his things and calmly and quietly began to unpack, looking for where things were to go in the room that was now his, and France's, of course.

I sit back and watch you look around for a moment before getting up and looking at your bags "would you like help unpacking?~ I know it's a little hard moving into a place you're not used to~ this is the least I can do for you England~" I say trying to get on your good side a little bit resting my hands on your shoulders gently "I am your husband now after all~" I smirk, I still loved teasing England no matter what. I've always loved his reactions so I guess this isn't so bad, at least it will be entertaining living with him.

England calmly unpacked bit by bit but before he knew it the Frenchman was back to his old ways, he had a feeling this would be the case and as much as he tried to be a gentleman through and through it was becoming increasingly difficult the more he spoke, his looked back at him with his sharp English glare. "You better not say that one more bloody time or so help me god Frog!" He said sharply, he didn't like his situation and the teasing was on his nerves, he worked quietly to unpack doing his best to get all the small things done.

Ooo Britain~ as rude as ever I see~ I knew it was too good to be true since you hadn't cursed at me once since you came in" I chuckle lightly sitting back down on the bed "but I didn't say anything wrong you know~ we are married now~ and we should act like a married couple~" I grin looking over at you. I guess winning over Britain was going to be a little harder than I'd expected. I sighed before laying back on the bed, for now I'll just give you your space to calm down.