III

England nodded gingerly and then heard that the Frenchman didn't think he could be quiet when they have sex, he felt flustered upon listening to everything he was saying. "Yes, I suppose that's true.." He mumbled shyly as he took his tea and took a sip to try and calm himself down not wanting to be so red in the face, he then looked at him as his cheeks began to return to their normal color, "My spare time? Well, I enjoy baking of course, reading, knitting.." He listened off calmly, "I suppose nothing very eventful." He said with a small chuckle before finishing off his cup of tea.

I listened as you listed off your hobbies. They were rather indoorsy activities but I truely wanted to do something that you liked, to feel a little closer to you “hmmm... what do you say that we go inside to the library and read together?” I asked “or... if you’d prefer, I could ask the staff to leave the kitchen and you can teach me to bake?~” I suggested. Either way, i could help but conjure up thoughts of what we could do if we were either place all alone. The fact that I’d had only the tip of my cock inside you teased me to no end. It felt as though I was a horny teenager all over again. Spending time alone with you and not being inside you left me feeling incredibly sexually frustrated. On one hand I wanted to win you over and send time with you, on the other hand, being so close to you after what we’d done drove me to keep wanting to strip you, look at your beautiful body and touch you all over again. My mind constantly wondered about how it would feel to bury all of my cock inside you. I bit my lip calming my thoughts “what do you say?~”

England felt almost a bit embarrassed to be sharing his hobbies, simply because he believed the Frenchman may find them boring and not all that fun to do, but alas, he seemed to want to do something he liked with him which he found to be rather sweet. The Frenchman was certainly in the process of winning him over for the day, he thought for a moment from his suggestions. "Hmm.. baking seems like the better option for us to do." He said calmly as he was so oblivious to the Frenchman's lewd sexual thoughts, he himself had been doing so well at keeping his own sexual frustration subsided for the time being, just trying to focus his mind on something else to keep himself from being too overcome with the lust and longing of the Frenchman's touch as well as his eyes laying and caressing his naked body, he was trying not to be too needy so, he held back, waiting for later in the night when they would finally make love. Not only would the Frenchman's tip be buried inside of him but his whole cock would be, he was eager for such an experience, knowing that it certainly would be beyond enjoyable, or at least he assumed as such.

I nod happily “mm I agree~ baking together would be a lot more like a married couple activity~” I grin happily, excited to try baking with you, I’d never done it before but I thought to myself that it shouldn’t be too hard. I take a sip of my tea and sigh “this is very relaxing... do you often drink tea throughout the day?~ or am I forcing you to just because you’re Britain?~” I chuckle lightly as I lean back in my chair. I’d already started feeling progressively more comfortable around you. “What do you usually bake Britain? What do you wanna bake with me?” I ask curiously because I didn’t really know much about baking and didn’t know how to make anything. I continue to sip my tea, finishing it quickly because I was excited to try baking with you and see what you’re like in the kitchen doing something you like.

England heard what the Frenchman said and didn't disagree, he was hoping that this would turn out well as he knew that most of the others didn't trust or really like his cooking. He was going to try his damn hardest to do his best to stick to the recipe so that he didn't make a fool of himself and his cooking abilities in front of his husband, he sighed ever so softly under his breath but his lips were delicately curled into a relaxed smile. "Indeed.. no, I do, you aren't forcing me to do such, tea is a splendid drink thats fitting for throughout the day." He said calmly, he felt quite comfortable with the Frenchman now, not necessarily feeling too much of the urge to be stubborn or rude, of course, he would if he so pleased. He raised a brow to what the Frenchman asked, "hmm.. well I bake all sorts really, whatever is needed or desired at the time." He answered before seemingly thinking over some options, "how about scones? Would you be alright with that?" He suggested but wanted to make sure the Frenchman even liked scones in the first place so as not to make the fruits of their labor seem pointless. He finished his tea calmly and thoughtfully as if each sip he was basking in the flavor as if it was new, he felt excited but also strangely nervous to bake with the Frenchman, nervous only because he didn't want to disappoint him.