II

I groaned slightly as I came , looking at you and watching and you move and let my cum release on your chest. I bite my lip as some of it was on your lips, tongue and now dripping off the tip of your pink nipple. I pant, not taking my eyes off you once, you looked so sexy that I could’ve cum another load just looking at you. I watch as you close your mouth slowly and shyly swallow my cum. I blushed slightly as I watched you. I pull your closer by your thighs and peck your lips “you are way too sexy Britain, I can’t keep my eyes off of you..” I say as I looked at you. I looked at all the cum you were now covered with and smirk a little “wanna take a shower together?.. hm?” I ask as I gently squeeze your thighs.

England could feel the Frenchman's eyes all over his body, he looked at him shyly as he was pulled closed by his thighs, he was blushing as he heard the compliment. "Oh stop it love.." He said softly being embarrassed although he had a sweet smile on his lips, he then heard the suggestion and felt as his thighs were squeezed gently. "Yes please." He said in his polite tone, he seemed to be so gentle with the Frenchman now, and seemed rather shy about himself. He was eager to wash the cum from his body as he felt rather embarrassed to be so covered, he bit his lower lip as he looked up at his husband's sexy face.

I look at you as you lip your lower lip as you looked at me “whats wrong?~ you’re not tempted to take it inside you, are you?~” I look down at my dick then look at you as I joke. I chuckle lightly as I wrap your legs around me, holding you up by your ass and picking you up to carry you to the bathroom “ok~ let’s get you all cleaned up~ although you look very sexy as you are~” I smirk “cum and all~” I grin as I set you down on your feet in the shower, I little surprised I haven’t heard one come back yet, I thought maybe it’s because you were in a little shock perhaps, I certainly was. I face you as I turn the water on watching the cum wash away from your nipples, stomach and your lips “does that feel better?”

England heard what the Frenchman said and his face flushed a bright pink. "W-Well.." He grumbled softly as his thick brows furrowed but he couldn't think of the words to say, he had his legs wrapped around his husband and he held onto him, resting his head gently on his shoulder as he was carried to the bathroom, being held up by his ass. He then heard what he said and tried to think of something good to say as a snappy little bit but actually couldn't, he felt so flustered, in shock even, the fact that he let his true feelings out and allowed such things to happen was surprising to him. He was set down in the shower on his feet, he hoped his shock wasn't too clear, he then had the lovely water begin rushing over his body. He let out a sigh of content as the cum was washed away from his nipples and stomach as well as his lips, being all cleaned up, his hair all wer too. He nodded a bit. "Yes, it does." He spoke softly as he clearly seemed to be enjoying the hottish-warm water that cascaded over his body.

I watch as you got all wet under the water, enjoying how hot it was. I also got under the water, getting wet as I walked up closer to you. I held one of your hands as I looked at you “I really wasn’t expecting that to happen...” I refer to everything we’d just done “but I’m happy that you didn’t hate it” I say before I lean in and kiss your forehead gently. I look down at your chest for a moment and notice a little bit of cum left on your nipple. I reach my hand over and lightly rub it off using my thumb. I look at you and chuckle lightly “I’ll need you to keep these out of my sight if I’m gonna get any sleep~” I say referring to your nipples. I pass you some body wash before I start to wash my body, finishing pretty quickly and looking over at you “want any help washing up?~” I smirk cheekily.

England noticed the Frenchman had approached him, he delicately held onto the man's hand as he looked back at him and listened to what he was saying, he gave a soft smile as his forehead was kissed so gently. "I really wasn't either but yes, I as well am glad I didn't hate it." He said softly in response as the soft smile stayed on his lips, his cheeks had finally calmed down in color since they started but when the Frenchman rubbed the cum from his nipple they heated up a bit but he nodded. "Alright, that means none of your shirts, I'll use a pajama set I brought." He said softly as he took the body wash given to him and began to wash himself calmly soon hearing the man's question and he returned to his old attitude. "Why aren't you a cheeky little bugger? I'm quite capable of washing myself thank you." He said and pinched the man's cheek as he spoke but let go as he continued to wash himself, finishing up rather quickly.