VI

I grin hearing you say that you liked what you saw. I continued to look at the road but I could feel my cock reacting, hoping that you wouldn't notice. I suddenly felt a hand rubbing my crotch, I knew it was you but I couldn't just stop the car out of nowhere "b-Britain?.." I say getting a little flustered, feeling you unzip my and unbutton my pants so slowly, it only turned me on even more, my cock getting harder. I bite my bottom like feeling you taking my cock out through the dick slit, completely exposing it. I groan quietly finding it very difficult to concentrate on the road, especially when I felt your tongue against the tip of my cock, I shuddered slightly. I desperately wanted to watch you doing it but I knew that I could. I could feel your hand wrap around my shaft as your tongue licked at the head. I was now completely hard, twitching in your hand from all the build up arousal. "Mmm... fuck... Britain... that feels so good" I say quietly feeling it. My brain simply couldn't focus on the road before, let alone now, with your mouth on my cock. Once we finally reached a red light I look down to see you "you're so sexy... you're gonna make me cum any minute..." The scene of you sucking on my cock was too erotic and I knew such a scene would only take me even closer to the edge.

England heard hid husband's voice and he glanced up at him, he could tell by his tone as well as by the look on his face that he had managed to fluster him. The edges of his lips curled into a bit of devious little smile as he continued, he felt so naughty doing this but alas, he loved it. Feeling his husband shudder slightly as hid cock twitched in his hand, he moved the tip into his mouth, beginning to suckle while also using his tongue to swirl around it. His hand gently grasping his husband's shaft, he liked the fact of how hard the Frenchman already was, clearing unable to hold back from being so turned on despite not being able to see the show. This devious Englishman had a plan, a plan that which he was curious about how his husband would react, he looked up with a seductive tone to his eyes. He used his one hand that was on his husband's shaft to begin stroking as he began to move more into his mouth, continuing to suck before moving up, kicking around the tip. "Eyes on the road love..~" His tone was teasing with a seductive hint to it, his plan was that before his husband would cum he would stop, so as to keep him from wasting any of that precious French seed by not having it pumped deep into his ass.

I bite my lip feeling you take the head of my cock into your mouth, stroking up and down my shalt as you swirled your tongue around the head. This was too stimulating... seeing you look up at me with a seductive look for a moment before telling me to look back onto the road and I immediately did as you said. I bite my lip feeling as though I could blow in your mouth at any moment. I groan quietly, squeezing my hands around the steering wheel. I was surprised that you began giving me a blow job but at the same time I knew that you were rather naughty underneath that stubborn outward persona. I had the biggest urge to just stop the car and watch you suck it, not knowing your plans at all. But of course, I knew that we were almost there. And I was getting really close to coming as well so I just continued to drive, I wondered how the hell I haven't crashed into something yet because all my mind could think of what what you were doing.

England had watched as his husband obeyed him, having looked back to the road, he giggled cutesy and kept licking around the head of his cock, sucking on it as he stroked his shaft slowly a little. He tasted the precum that dripped from his cock, his gaze observed the Frenchman, eager to spot his reaction for when he was about to cum. He could see his grup tighten as he throbbed in his hand and against his tongue, as soon as his husband showed the slightest sign of cumming he stopped. The Englishman moved back with a devious little smirk upon his lips, he didn't even bother to touch and help put that rock hard desperate cock away, he giggled, knowing how naughty, how mean and teasing it was of him to do such a thing and then stop just when his husband was on the verge of ecstasy. He eagerly watched as he bit his lower lip slightly, knowing his husband may get spiteful after he pulled such a stunt but he was ready, and eager for whatever he was to do to him as revenge.