V

My mind was going blank seeing you so desperately moaning out in pleasure, tears down your cheeks from how intensely we connected. Your moans were relentless and had me almost off the edge, I could've cum from seeing your reaction alone, my cock was loaded and ready to cum at any moment, it was throbbing inside you, twitching everytime I felt your body react to my pounding but I held it all back to keep pleasuring you and seeing you feel so good. I squeeze your hand lightly and kiss up to your ear "are you feeling good baby?..." I whisper in a deep voice before groaning, feeling you clench around my cock as you felt my breathe against your ear. I could feel your body moving and trembling from the intensity of each thrust, one after the other. I kept teasing your nipple with my thumb by brushing it before I began pinching it slightly and tugging at it. I worried for a moment that I might break your entrance from the intensity and how widely it's being spread. I pant lightly holding your body from moving as I pounded deep and hard inside you. Mercilessly moving inside you, abusing your prostate with every pound from my cock.

England's thoughts were completely clouded by the pleasure, he couldn't think straight as he could feel his husband's cock throbbing inside of him, twitching every one and then. His yarn was lightly squeezed as he felt his husband's kisses trail up to his hear before his sexy deep voice whispered to him, the hot breath against his ear causing to clench around his cock as he nodded eagerly. "Y-Yes! So good..~" He tried to hold back from moaning as he answered although that proved difficult as it wasn't like his husband had stopped pounding his insides to let him speak, hid body moved and trembled due to the intensity of each thrust that was relentless. His nipple easily hardened from all the playing and he didn't have a worry or care in his mind about his entrance, he was held still as the Frenchman plunged deep and hard inside of him, mercilessly abusing his prostate with every pounding of his cock. He couldn't do it, he couldn't hold back any longer as his body and mind were drowning in pleasure that he had no control over holding back anymore. He threw his head back slightly as he cried out desperately, moaning loudly, as his legs trembled and he came. Unable to help himself, his body tightening around the Frenchman's cock out of reflex, he felt helpless against his husband, knowing that whatever lewd and lustful attack he had in store for him would always break him and draw out his lewdness.

I bite my lip hearing you say that you felt good. Your moans immediately escalating as I speed up my thrusts as we were both about to cum. Your desperate moans only made me want to give it to you harder. I close my eyes, feeling you squeeze around me repeatedly, I felt your walls tremble and hold onto my cock for dear life as you felt my tip against your prostate. I could see you losing control, unable to hold back anymore, not one bit. I bite my lip as you finally release your cum, not being able to hold back myself. I groan quietly after feeling your body tighten around my cock so intensely as you came, almost as though you were milking the cum out of my cock. I hold your body tightly as my cock was held buried deep inside you, unable to thrust anymore because of how tightly your hole was clenching around my cock. My cock pulsed and twitched against your walls as the cum released inside you. I pant lightly against your neck, releasing every last drop of my hot cum into your body. I kept my arms tightly around you as I began kissing at your neck once again lovingly.

England was held in a tight embrace, keeping him in his husband's grasp, their bodies pressed against one another, he panted and moaned upon feeling the Frenchman's cock pulsing and twitching against his tightening walls, but upon doing so he could also feel the hot cum releasing inside of him. His body was lightly trembling as he was panting softly, feeling his husband's hot breath against his neck as it felt as though he was releasing ever last drop of his hot French cum deep inside of him. His cheeks were a rosy pink with tears dripping down delicately from when he had been crying from the pleasure. He smiled softly upon feeling the loving kisses being gifted to his neck, oh how he adored them, he in fact adored his husband more than anything, more than life itself. Yes that may be embarrassing to admit but he was just so deeply in love with him.