IX

I smile back softly hearing that you're pleased with the restaurant so far. I chuckle lightly when you begin responding to my assumptions of you and America being in love since you seemed to feel very strongly towards the topic "oooh?~ well that helps me be more at ease now if he comes to visit us~" I chuckle lightly. I was a little looking forward to showing off to America that you're all mine now, but now I didn't have to anymore.... but of course I'll still be showing you off whenever I can. It's when I keep you close and hold you when we are out that makes me feel at though I had a sign to ward people off, showing that you're mine... id never previously seen myself as possessive, but all these new feelings I've been experiencing for you draw this side of me out. I look at you feeling your fingers lightly in my hand one by one. It really always felt so sensual when we do these things, it's the same feeling I get when I'm connected to you... when I'm inside you, but in a different way. Even when we have deep and rough sex, it feels so emotionally intimate. It always feels balanced with you... I lust so much for you but feel so emotionally connected to you, always. I lift your hand and gently lean in to kiss it before the waitor comes over to take our order. Once I've ordered and he leaves I chuckle lightly as I remember the times you would get drunk "ooooh~ yes~ that was always interesting~" I chuckle looking at you, intertwining our fingers gently "but I'm so happy that I was the one you always called in those moments" I grin "but I'm also excited to see it again~" my grin turns into a little smirk "I wonder how you'll be drunk with your husband around~" I look at you teasingly, leaning in over the table to your ear "I wonder if you're gonna be the usual sobbing drunk?~" I say with a little smirk before moving my lips closer to your ear "or a horny drunk~" I whispered against your ear before leaning back "cause I have a feeling I know which one I'd be with you around me...~" I bite my lip slightly before I notice the waitor come over with our food. He sets it in front of us before pouring our wine for us. I smile and thank him before he leaves and look back at you "only one way to find out right?~" I smirk a little as I raise my glass slightly towards yours to cheers gently. I take a sip before looking at the food "mmm~ it looks pretty good~" I say before setting my wine glass down to try the food "mm... it is" I take a small sigh, relieved that the choice to come to this restaurant was a good one. "How do you like it Britain?~" I look over at you to see your reaction to the food. Even if I liked it, what was more important to me was impressing you tonight, our first date, after we'd already married. The thought of how quickly and well this had gone made me so happy, it was a first for me.

England listened to the others comment and he chuckled softly along with his husband, unaware of the growing possession the other was feeling in regards to him. He himself was the easily jealous type so the possessive feelings weren't new, granted, he usually hid such things behind his grouchy and stubborn facade. Although, so far no one was sparking such clingy feelings for him since he usually felt as out of the big eight he was the one the most paired with France, granted his feelings of relief could switch at the drop of a hat, especially lately as he and France grew closer and more intertwined emotionally. Personally England was a bit flustered by the idea of being too clingy in public although he would have subtle advances to let passerby know France was his husband, such as the marks he so proudly showed on his neck now. The way he kept close and his gaze only lacing with love when it fell onto the Frenchman, sure, these weren't the best or most noteworthy things but for now in his proud state in regards to his possessive feelings towards his husband he felt it was enough. He felt as his hand was lifted, the skin so gently being gifted a kiss from his dearest before the waiter came to take their order. After they ordered and the waiter left he listened to his husband reminisce in the memories of his past drunken fits, "indeed," he commented softly as he smiled and felt as their fingers intertwined so delicately, he nodded a bit as he smiled, thinking back on all the times he had called for the other to help him home. Sometimes he would do so on purpose just so that when France carried him on his back he could rest his face in the crook of his neck as a sense of comfort, sometimes he just needed those moments, no matter how drunk he was. "Oh you are, are you?" He asked with a raised brow, however, he took notice of his husband's grin turning into a smirk only to receive such a teasing comment. He didn't respond, not yet, as the Frenchman leaned over the table to his ear, saying such a curious question only for his lips to move even closer to his ear to follow up with a few more whispered words. The heat of the man's breath on his ear sent a shiver down his spine, his cheeks easily heating up in response as he looked at the cheeky Frenchman in front of him. His brows furrowed in a stubborn manner, "oh yes, I'm sure you'll be a big crying mess! Wanting me to coddle you as if I'm your mother." He teased with a little huff and a bit of a smirk too, although he tried to hide it with his stubbornness. However the waiter soon came over, serving them their food and pouring wine for each of them. He thanked the waiter as well before looking to his husband and nodded with a small smirk on his lips, "indeed..~" He commebted before raising his glass a bit after noticing France doing so, cheering gently before taking a healthy sip of the splendid liquid. The wine sent a warm feeling down his throat and settled in his stomach, it was comforting and smooth. He looked at his food as well as his husband's and nodded a bit, "yes it does, smells delicious as well." He commented as his mouth watered a bit at the yummy sight, eager to eat the devine cuisine. He put down his glass of wine and politely began to dig into his meal, taking savored bites. "I love it! It tastes absolutely stunning!" He comments brightly as he wasn't lying, his eyes told it all. This was their first date, and man had he been wooed by his husband. Sure they were already married before their romance even blossomed but what's to say they couldn't experience their youthful lively love after such events? He was beyond happy to be with the Frenchman, every day that passed, granted not many had yet, even still, he could tell each one would be so pleasing and hold the utmost happiness. Sure they were bound to argue or fight here and there but what couple didn't? He didn't care though. As long as he had his husband, everything in his life, all those bad and frightening moments that had passed or were to come would melt away.