IV

I keep my eyes on you as I kept pounding into you, my cock aggressively rubbing against your deepest walls. I see you covering your mouth with your hands now, which was only muffling your moans. This made me burn with even more desire seeing as you couldn't hold back your moans and could only muffle them at this point. I smirk letting go of your ass cheek and your lower back before giving you one hard and deep pound. keeping my cock in in that position buried inside you, I reach my hands forward and grab both your wrists using both my hands and pulling them back, forcing your back to arch as I held them back. I began grinding my cock into you as it was already reeeall deep in there, tickling your deepest area with the tip of my cock while the length spread your walls open, with my cocks girth throughout the whole length. "Can you feel the shape of my cock inside you?~" I smirk before biting my lip and giving you another hard pound before beginning to continually ram my cock into you harder with every thrust. I kept a strong grip on your wrists, using them to pull you back as I pounded into you over and over again, abusing your prostate.

England was desperately crying out into his trembling hands, muffling them but not keeping him from making such sounds overall, he couldn't believe how deep the Frenchman was pounding into him, his deepest walls being rubbed by that French cock. He had a feeling his husband finally made notice of how he was wearing away in this situation by his hands now covering his mouth to muffle but not stop his sounds, he felt as he had his ass cheek and lower back let go, wondering briefly as to what those devious hands were going to do. That's when his wrist were grabbed and pulled back causing his back to forcefully arch as France held onto him, he now was so vulnerable in the sense of his moans, he wouldn't be able to stop himself. He tried to bite his lower lip as he endured this deep grinding, his could feel exactly the shape of the Frenchman's cock inside of him, he strangely liked how he was forced to make note of it. He nodded slightly when asked if he could feel the shape of the cock inside of him, "y-yes..~" He spoke softly and lightly bit his lower lip, suddenly he was given another hard pound and then it began, the relentless ramming of the Frenchman's cock inside of him, each thrust was harder than the last. His eyes widened slightly as he cried out unable to stop himself from moaning and letting out all of the sounds his pleasure tainted mind could think of. His wrists were held onto nicely as he was pulled back against the pounding he was receiving, his prostate mercilessly being abused. He was trembling slightly from all of this and even tears of pleasure built up in his eyes, he was rock hard and already beginning to leak his precum as his body couldn't handle such loving abuse. "F-France~~! Ahh~" He moaned out his husband's name desperately, unable to help himself.

I bite my lip watching as you react to my grinding, not knowing what you could do now, attempting to bite your lip to stop your moans but it was no use. I could see you tremble once my thrusts got much harder and rougher. Though... hearing your moans made it even better, I haven't heard you moan like that until now, they were desperate and I could see tears pooling in your eyes as you could hold back. I bite my lip and close my eyes for a moment, feeling how tightly you clenched and trembled around my cock, the harder I fucked you. Coupled with those sexy moans I felt as though I was on edge . I wanted to make a mess of you, and I was getting really close now~ I was already thinking of how much I could do to you tonight, with your body a little more used to my cock & being naked, I could fuck you in every position, every angle, I could even shove my cock down your throat and fuck it just as deep as I did your ass. I want to eat you out and cum on those pink perky nipples again. I thought about rubbing my cock on your nipples and cumming on your face. I was already excited for more as I was inside you, fucking you. I wondered for a moment wether it would be too much and you wouldn't want to do it so frequently. I didn't know the answer to that so I thought I'd just asked wether you'd want to do those things or not things, I remembered that you liked dirty talk so I said exactly what I'd been thinking rather bluntly. "with your body a little more used to my cock, & us being naked tonight~ I could fuck you in every position, every angle, I could even shove my cock down your throat and fuck it just as deep as I did your ass."I remembered how you looked with my cock in your mouth this morning, just the thought almost made me cum "mm..I wanna see my cock between your lips and down your throat again, I wanna eat those cheeks. I wanna rub my cock on your nipples and cum all over your face and tongue again...you want that?~" I said in a deep whispering voice by your ear.