VII

Hearing your lewd responses to my dirty questions had me hardening even more, ready to ejaculate at any moment now. The thought of our bodies constantly being connected, anytime, anywhere made me spiral at all the possibilities of where. But simply having you take me inside you, even as we watch a movie or have tea, when we would cuddle or even while we eat made me so happy and was a big turn on. This way you wouldn’t be able to forget the shape of my cock no matter what, because I’d be inside you most of the time. Just the thought of your inside wrapped around my cock, feeling your body heat in your hottest place made me want to cum. My mind always wondered and lately it has been only full of you. As I was grinding my cock into you, feeling your insides to deeply, I felt your walls squeeze around my cock. I bite my lip as this added more to the already intense movement, I was going to cum, it was so incredibly hard to hold it in, but I wanted to make you cum first. I felt your fingers run through my hair and grip as you felt good. I feel your head lean back as your back arched, you looked so Lewd... so sexy as I moved so deeply inside you. I heard your panting and moans  against my ear, the heat from your moans drove me crazy. I could feel your legs trembling against mine knowing that you were about to blow and so was I, it was far too stimulating. I bite my lip as I stroked your cock even faster now, I could feel your cum shoot into the condom. Once I heard your sexy quieted moan as you came, it was game over for me. I quickly grab your hips with both my hands and pound inside you so deep, having your cheeks spread, with my cock reaching deep deep inside you before I released all of my cum inside you. My cock kept pulsing and pumping my cum inside you, I made sure not to move my cock until I emptied every last drop inside you. I panted lightly as I felt you tremble in my arms as you finished your orgasm. I kiss at your neck lovingly as I wrapped my arms around you, slowly thrusting the cum inside you for a moment. I run my hands down to your thighs as they slowly stopped trembling. I kept kissing at your neck gently before using one of your hands to gently turn your face to face mine. I could see your lovely little red cheeks. I kissed them both before moving to your lips. I kissed you gently, softly but deeply. You looked so incredibly cute but so sexy at the same time... I couldn’t get enough of it. “Did you feel good baby?..” I asked quietly against your lips before sliding my other hand to gently rest on your stomach “are you feeling full in here ?~” I asked before kissing your neck again softly as I wrapped my arms around you tightly, lovingly cuddling you, it felt so good, I wanted to cover you in kisses.

After having lustfully agreed to such conditions of course proud England's mind did think of all of the possibilities, all the scenarios of having the Frenchman's cock buried inside of him constantly. At tea, during a movie, cuddling, eating, cooking, bathing even, maybe even when guests were over, oh God was such a thought so erotic. He knew the possibilities simply were endless, especially when it came to his husband as he knew no matter what the other would have something up his sleeve waiting to dish out upon him, and he loved it. He loved that no matter what his husband seemed to know just what buttons to press, how to make him melt to his touch, it was like there was a spell casted on him. His mind quickly left the realm of fantasy when thinking of spells, instead he began focusing as after he had came it seemed he had pushed his lover to the edge. His hips were grabbed so quickly with both of his husband's strong hands, his cheeks spread as his hole was mercilessly pounded into so deep, he was stunned by the feeling. Tears of pleasure began to well in his eyes as he was pumped full of his husband's cum, he couldn't help but let out moans from such a feeling, he could feel how hot his face was with blush as he felt the pulsing so deep inside of his body as the cum didn't seem to stop being pumped inside of him. He bit his lip in a shy but sexy manner as his husband kept his cock deep inside, not moving it until he finished cumming. He felt so full now for sure he finally finished his own orgasm and was trembling in his lover's arms, his neck was gifted such sweet loving kisses. He felt like a goddess, and that France was his faithful follower who always gave him such gracious gifts. He let out soft sweet sounds feeling the cum be thrusted slowly inside of him, soon enough hid thighs slowly stopped trembling although the kisses he was receiving never ceased. His face was turned towards the frenchman, his cheeks although reddened with blush had a few tears that had ran down from his husband's intense load, when their lips connected he couldn't stop himself from kissing back with love laced through his lips although he didn't dare disturb the gentle but deepness of it as well. His lover soon parted their lips only slightly so he could speak, he heard his question and soon felt his hand moving to rest on his stomach. He was asked a new question before his husband's lips migrated back to his neck once again while his arms were tightly wrapped around him, being oh so lovingly cuddled. He finally answered, his voice having a shyness to it, similar to embarrassment as he spoke softly, "Yes.. unbelievably good..." he said before sheepishly nodding slightly, moving his hand to his tummy where France's had been. "Mhm.." he answered softly, he seemed so embarrassed about the fact but at the same time it was clear he loved it, loved his husband and how he made him feel. He loved being kissed all over, his skin never getting sick of such gentle gifts, he didn't think he would ever be able to refuse a kiss from his husband.