Chapter 28

The moment I stepped into the parking area, I saw no one around only some cars parked here and there. I look around to find someone but there was no one, I sniffed the air well but couldn’t smell anyone around. Seeing no one in the parking area, I choose to return back to the cafeteria thinking that this was just a joke. But the moment I reach the exit an SUV rushed in and came directly towards me intending to hit me but Thank god I was able to dodge it just in time. I knew that they won’t stop until they were able to do some damage to me, so I brace myself up to burn them down. However before I could take any action, someone had rolled down the window of the SUV and had shot me with a pin. I staggered a bit was able to help myself stand properly though.
This shocked the bulky man sitting on the passenger seat who had shot me with the pin, and seeing that I had an evil laugh internally that they did not know who they were messing with. I knew that the pin was laced with wolfsbane but because I had supernatural powers, I had more immunity than the others, and to tame me down with wolfsbane, they would at least need two more shots like the previous one. Wasting not much time into thinking, I run as fast as I could. And luckily I was able to exit the parking lot, but I wasn’t lucky enough as well because the two guys from the SUV were hot on my tail.
I knew I was stupid enough to fall for their cheap tricks and go to the parking lot to meet my friends but right now I won’t take any such risks, I had to be careful but in the meantime, I mindlink Chris for help, I call Chris but he doesn’t answer and only when I was about to give up on my fifth trial he answered. ‘Yes, Alyne. Tell me what is it?’ I was now running towards the woods, with those two idiots still following me. I quickly tell him everything, although I first ask him not to panic and help Asher to not panic as well. I will try and update them whenever possible. And Chris has always been more patient than Asher in such situations and that is the reason why I decided to notify Chris first so that he could pass the message to Asher because if it was the other way round then Asher would have flipped the moment he would have heard about me being chased by someone and would have taken some rash decisions without much thinking which would bring harm to the pack and also me.
I was running as fast as I could but I was running out of breath now, common I have been running for the past 1 hour without stopping and those rogues also managed to follow me till now. I was now far away from the pack and also in between had lost those two fuckers, so I take a moment to catch some breath but the idiots seemed to catch up and it was high time they got to know who they were messing with. I turn around only to become vis-à-vis with the two rogues. I take my fighting position and ask them their reason for following me around, who clearly wanted to kidnap me. They share a quick glance at each other before the bulky man who had shot me with the pin said, ‘We are the King’s servants, only following his orders.’ I nod in understanding but that did not mean that I would do some redesigning of their faces.
Both the rogues were waiting for me to either run or do something outrageous and although I did not want to do exactly what they wanted but I had no other option left. I quickly swung my left foot up and knocked down the bulky man’s partner and now I had to think of a way to knock this bulky man out as well but it seemed a bit difficult because he was huge. But it is not something I couldn’t handle. I was ready to kick him where the sun doesn’t shine and I do that but before he fell down holding his precious family jewels he injected me with wolfsbane again. And it was in a huge quantity this time. I knew I would be knocked off in another few minutes, so I decided to quickly let Chris know about my situation. I mindlink him and this time he lucky answers me on the first try and I was relieved, so I inform him that I was injected with wolfsbane and I was going to pass out any minute now and that I was towards the south of our pack far deep into the woods and I pass out with the last memory of seeing the bulky rogues standing back up on his feet. I was kidnapped and was far away from my loved ones and at this moment I started hating the moon goddess for blessing me with such extraordinary powers.

A new update!!! Alyne is kidnapped, so what do you think will the Alpha do when gets to know that his beloved mate is captured by the King's men? STAY TUNED TO KNOW....
HAPPY READING 💜