Chapter 13: Dearest Sister

" I found Sabastian!" Bella called out to them. They rushed over and kneeled down around the cage. His eyes were fogged over, like he was asleep, but he took his time to look at each of their faces. He's movements were slow, but it was something they could work with.

Dexter placed a hand on it and leaned closer. "Are you okay? Hurt?"

Sabastian turned to him and placed his hand on his side. Seemingly trying to calm his younger brother worried state. He nodded his head, blinking slowly. "Yes. I. am fine. Get. out. of. here."

Dexter shook his head. "No. We're getting you out of of here. We're gonna get everyone out of here."

A frown appeared on his face but he didn't say anything. He knew that even if he told them to run and to never look back he wouldn't listen. He closed his eyes for a moment before nodded his head. He moved his hand and pushed his body on the other side of the cage. He looked at Dexter's side and nodded to it. He followed his eyes and noticed that he was looking at his sword.

He stood up and waved to the the girls to move back. Once they were far back enough he raised his sword and gathered his strength. Swinging it down with a cry the light of the sword, once it hit the cage it faded quickly as Dexter stared down at the shattered chunks of the sword. It didn't shine, shimmer or even faintly glow. He dropped the handle as his hands began to shake. The girls didn't move, not knowing what to do or how to comfort him. Sabastian yelled out, making them turn around and they were faced with the fire haired boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They walked in a line behind him with silver chained around their wrist. They had walked long enough to where they were no longer in the rear where the cages were. They walked into a cave. The damp smell made Bella's skin crawl. Eris was in the front and she stared at the boy's back with burning angry. "Where are you taking us? Where is my sister?"

He laughed, but didn't turn around as he answered, "You'll see soon, my dear."

"Don't call me that," she hissed. "This doesn't make any sense."

"Once again, if you just wait, all your questions will be answered," he snapped back at her.

Eris jerked at the chains so he would turn around. "You own me so many answers."

"I don't own someone like you anything."

"Where is my sister? I know you have her. You have all the students and teachers. What are you planning with all of them?" She jerked at the chain again. She wasn't listening to her friends behind her telling her to stop. The only thing she could focus on was her want to see Garnet.

He pulled at her chain back, making her yelp in pain. The sound of her cry made him smile. "Shut your mouth. You'll see her soon if you let me take you to her." His smiled grew. "She's been calling to you for a while now."

She froze. Part of her didn't trust him, but she couldn't do anything else. Narrowing her eyes at his grinning face, she allowed him to continue leading to wherever he was keeping her sister.

After a little while of more walking they finally came to a large opening with large crystals in the dark stone, glimmering brightly, seemingly giving off their on light. They gasped as the enter, amazed at the beauty above them. The red haired boy didn't seem to care as he yanked on the chains harder, barking at them to speed up.

Once they were all kneeled down in a line in front of a large chunk of crystal, a echo covered the room, making them jump.

Ohhhhhhhhhh, the voiced cooed in a soft velvet tone. Yesssss, nice young faces. Don't look so scared honey. You all look so .....regal.