Chapter 2: Wish Pins

She woke up before her alarm clock. It was 2am and she was sitting in her bed thinking and wondering what the day had for her. There wasn't any sign of morning yet. Just the dark blue sky of late night hung over her. It comforted her in a way. In her kingdom the Sun isn't often seen, or praised like the Moon. The Sun is seen as childish, messy and reckless, unlike the Moon. The Moon was seen as peaceful, gentle and graceful. She climbed out of the fluffy covers and sit in the large window. She just watched the sky until a chill came over her. 

The time only flashes 2:24 am, when she gathered her clothes, hairbrush and toothbrush. She carefully tiptoed out of the dorm, pasted Vonnie's room, and out into the hall. There were only faint lights glowing in around the castle. The air was eerily silent has she began to walk to the bathroom. She rushed over, trying not to think about the chilling feeling she had before. Walking into the bathroom, it lit up. The heat was turn on, making it welcoming. She smiled, feeling confident. She walked into the shower and washed her hair, lightly humming a old tone she learned from a maid when she was younger. 

After a while, she turned off the water and let out a sigh, letting off all the stress she had felt when she was in the window wash off her. Wrapping the soft towel around her, she began to use the blow-dryer. The feeling of her hair being clean and light made her smile. After her hair finished drying she got changed into a light pink blouse with a matching two layer skirt. She carefully put on her shoes and carefully brushed out her hair and put on the black bow her mother had put in her hair the other day. She clicked it on the side of her hair and looked herself over in the wide mirror. While touching up her makeup a couple girl walked into the bathroom. They all went into the showers and the sound of running water filled the air. The room slowly got warmer. Checking the time it was only 3:47 am. As she was walking back to her dorm the lights were a little brighter. The cafe below was alive with cooks, making the breakfast for the students that was gonna be lined up in a few hours. The smell of coffee washed over her, making her a little lightheaded. 

Walking into the dorm, Vonnie quickly greeted her. "Morning Eris! I was getting a little worried about you for a moment. You did a good job on your room by the way. That bed is like, so big!"

"Thanks..? My door was open?" 

"Oh, " she noticed her tone. "It was unlocked and I wanted to make sure you didn't sleep in on your first day."

Even though someone being in her room made the hairs on the back of her neck stand, she gave Vonnie a smile. "That's sweet. Thanks. I'm just not use to people in my room."

"Okay," Vonnie smiled, relaxed. She wore a pale red dress and simple black dress shows with tiny star earrings. "Breakfast doesn't start until 6. Want to go ahead and get our books from our lockers?" 

"Yeah, I was just thinking about that. I just have to get my bag. Wait here." Eris went into her room, gathered her stuff and her bag. Walking out she locked her room. "Ready."

As they walked out they Eris noticed that so many more students were wake then before. Some were still very sleepy, while other were already wide awake like Eris and Vonnie. They got to their lockers and began to get their books. They lightly chatted and yawned as they waited for breakfast to start. 

"Classes are pretty cool," Vonnie said. "The teachers are nice as long as you don't break their rules."

Eris chuckled. "That's easy."

"It really is, but ,you know, there always have to be someone ruining everything for everyone," she sighed. 

They closed their lockers and walking around the school halls as more and more students crowded around. As they walked toward the Art Classroom there was a loud yelp. They look up as a girl came tumbling down the stairs. She fell just at their feet with her makeup, books, and other random things like pens spilled out of her bag on to the floor. 

Eris kneeled down and helped her stand up. "Are you okay?"

Her voice was smooth. "Y-yes, I'm fine. I only tripped." She looked up at her smiling through the pain in her arm. "Sorry."

"Are you alright though? I mean,that is a long fall."

Before she could answer, someone calls out to her. "Lilith! Oh my! Are you okay?" Two girls come running to her, pushing their way through the small crowd that had formed around them. "Are you alright?"

Lilith, dusted off her white ruffle dress and tried to fix her creamy blond hair as she said, "I'm okay. I just tripped." She turned to Eris and thanked her. She picked her things with the help of the two other girls. The girl that asked her if she was okay was short and had short brown hair with blond tips. She wore a cute blue dress and a small hair bow. The other girl gathered Lilith's books. She was dark skinned as Eris, with her hair in two big puff dark brown buns. She wore a simple pink dress and matching glasses. As Eris was helping them she noticed they all wore a glowing pins. 

It wasn't long until they walked away from the crowd and went on their way. There was only a few minutes until breakfast. Vonnie sighed and shook her head as they were walking down stairs toward the cafe. "Lilith is so dramatic. She did that for Ball Voting Points." 

"What?" Eris said a little too loud.

"She just tripped herself so people could feel bad for her. She does little things like that around the time for the Ball," Vonnie huffed, gripping her books harder.

Eris frowned, confused. "So she does that all the time?"

"Yeah," She sighed. "She wins most of the time anyway."

"When ... is the ball?"

"A week," Vonnie said as she got her food card and got her food.

Eris glanced across the cafe area, spotting Lilith sitting with the two other girl with earlier. They were laughing, enjoying the warm coffee, tea and food they ordered. She couldn't see it. She couldn't see the bad person Vonnie said she was. She looked so sweet and harmless. 

Vonnie called out to her to hurry. Taking in one more second of the group of girl laughing, Eris caught up with her.

"So," Vonnie chimed, "ready for class?"

Heyo~~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

Do you think Lilith tripped on purpose? Why do all three girl have matching pins? Would Vonnie ever lie?

Stay toned for the answers!!!!