🐻1🐻

✖this is my first fan fiction, I hope you like it and show it some love 🐻♥

✖english is not my mother language so if you found mistakes, feel free to correct me ♥♥🐻

✖about the story :

Kim taehyung:
28 years old
The most fearful mafia in the world
Heartless
Don't like to repeat his words twice
Live in California
Hate the Davila family to the core

Kim taehyung:28 years old The most fearful mafia in the world HeartlessDon't like to repeat his words twice Live in CaliforniaHate the Davila family to the core

Jeon jungkook:
26 years old
Taehyung's right hand and his most trustworthy man
Cruel and he don't talk too much
Live in California too

Lya :24 years old Works as a fashion designSweet, don't like to be controlled by people, she don't fear anyoneLive alone in her apartment in California

Lya :
24 years old
Works as a fashion design
Sweet, don't like to be controlled by people, she don't fear anyone
Live alone in her apartment in California

Grey mika :
24 years old
Works as a modal
Kindhearted, share positive vibes
Live in California
Lya's best friend

Davila Alan :
26 years old
Works as a business man, and run his family business
When he want something he get it , arrogant
Live in California
Lya's cousin and soon to be her husband

✖i hope you enjoy the story , and please feel free to comment ♥🐻

✖thank you 🐻♥

-----------------------------------------

Taehyung was sitting on his chair while looking outside the window , until someone knocked on his door interpreting his thoughts...

Jungkook , one of his most reliable trustworthy man ,he starts working under taehyung when he was young , when taehyung found him in the street homeless so he took him and trained him ,as for taehyng's family get murdered under the Davila Family , he'll never forget how horrible it was , lucky him when he was small that time he managed to hide under the bed watching those cruel people killing his family , from that day he promised to make their life a hell then destroying every single member of them .

"Boss , we did what you have asked us for " jungkook said while standing in front of him , not daring to look into his eyes , even jungkook and his closeness to him , he still fear him ..

"Good , very good and what about today's shipment " taehyung said as he looked at him directly in the eyes , his stare could kill anyone within a minute ...

Even Jungkook felt intimated under his look , and without wasting any time jungkook answered, he knows that taehyung don't like waiting or wasting time "yes boss we will delivered this evening "

"Hmm good , I do not want any mistakes, you know that I abhors mistakes and I do not forgive who commit , even you jungkook" his last sentence send shivers and make jungkook gulps hardly because he doesn't want to anger taehyung right , only the foolish who ends their life ...

"Understood boss " and with that he bowed at him then he quite the office ...

Meanwhile , in another place , "mom , I said I'm not going " lya said on the phone ...

"Yes you are " her mom answered with a commending tone "no I'm not " " listen here little girl , final decision you're going whether you like it or not , you're going to the party tonight , you have to meet your cousin Alan , talk with him. Know him more , you know that you'll marry him soon " her mom said

"No MOM , I'm . not.going. to.marry.him.I.hope.you.understand. this.is.my.life.bye." lya spat as she hang up on the phone..

"What the hell I'm 24 and she's deciding my life " lya thought to herself , she throws herself on the bed starring at the celling , until someone interpreted her thoughts , knocking on the door , "and who's this now , wait I'm coming " lya shouted as she dragged herself from her bedroom to the living room, she opened the door to find her best friend standing there "Mika what are you doing here?"

"Wow I'm impressed such a nice welcome, move " mika said as she pushed her aside then she sit comfortably on the sofa .

"You looks like a dead person lya " mika commented, she pointed at her , lya gave her the looks "I don't care or mind "

"Anyway what bring you here ?" Lya asked again , standing in front of her crossing her arms .

"I'm hurt wow , you're a good Best friend you know " mika said as pointed to her heart dramatically , lya glared at her , " ok ok don't gave me that look lya , I'm here because your mom asked to accompany you or let me reformulated to drag your lazy ass " mika explained as she stand up going to lya's bedroom..

Lya followed behind her , saying "I'm impressed mom , giving up is not in her dictionary or what, i told her I'm not going , mika you're wasting your time , I'm not going and you won't change my mind " lya said ....

A few hours later , at evening , "remind me why did I accept going to this stupid party " lya said as she leaned at the car's window " honey I told you I have my way " mika said driving to the party's place ....